Publishing research using ab3417? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab3417 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Jeong K et al. Insulin-response epigenetic activation of Egr-1 and JunB genes at the nuclear periphery by A-type lamin-associated pY19-Caveolin-2 in the inner nuclear membrane. Nucleic Acids Res 43:3114-27 (2015). WB, Immunomicroscopy ; Rat . PubMed: 25753664
- Kwon H et al. Fatty acylated caveolin-2 is a substrate of insulin receptor tyrosine kinase for insulin receptor substrate-1-directed signaling activation. Biochim Biophys Acta 1853:1022-34 (2015). PubMed: 25667086
- Abel B et al. N-terminal tyrosine phosphorylation of caveolin-2 negates anti-proliferative effect of transforming growth factor beta in endothelial cells. FEBS Lett 586:3317-23 (2012). PubMed: 22819829
- Kwon H et al. A novel domain of caveolin-2 that controls nuclear targeting: regulation of insulin-specific ERK activation and nuclear translocation by caveolin-2. J Cell Mol Med 15:888-908 (2011). PubMed: 20455999
- Kwon H et al. Caveolin-2 regulation of STAT3 transcriptional activation in response to insulin. Biochim Biophys Acta 1793:1325-33 (2009). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 19427337
- Kwon H et al. Identification of pY19-caveolin-2 as a positive regulator of insulin-stimulated actin cytoskeleton-dependent mitogenesis. J Cell Mol Med 13:1549-64 (2009). WB, ICC/IF . PubMed: 19778377