Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR6322] to CBFb
- Suitable for: WB, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-CBFb antibody [EPR6322]
See all CBFb primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR6322] to CBFb
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, Flow Cyt, ICC/IFmore details
Unsuitable for: IHC-P
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human CBFb aa 100-200. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- WB: Raji, HeLa, K562, Jurkat, and Raw264.7 cell lysates. Mouse and rat spleen and thymus tissue lysates; ICC/IF: Jurkat cells; Flow Cyt: K562 cells.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
We are constantly working hard to ensure we provide our customers with best in class antibodies. As a result of this work we are pleased to now offer this antibody in purified format. We are in the process of updating our datasheets. The purified format is designated 'PUR' on our product labels. If you have any questions regarding this update, please contact our Scientific Support team.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Dissociation constant (KD)KD = 7.20 x 10 -11 M Learn more about KD
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.05% BSA, 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab133600 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa.|
|Flow Cyt||1/100 - 1/10000.
For unpurified use at 1/190.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/600.|
FunctionCBF binds to the core site, 5'-PYGPYGGT-3', of a number of enhancers and promoters, including murine leukemia virus, polyomavirus enhancer, T-cell receptor enhancers, LCK, IL3 and GM-CSF promoters. CBFB enhances DNA binding by RUNX1.
Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving CBFB is associated with acute myeloid leukemia of M4EO subtype. Pericentric inversion inv(16)(p13;q22). The inversion produces a fusion protein that consists of the 165 N-terminal residues of CBF-beta (PEPB2) with the tail region of MYH11.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CBF-beta family.
- Information by UniProt
- CBF b antibody
- CBF beta antibody
- CBF-beta antibody
All lanes : Anti-CBFb antibody [EPR6322] (ab133600) at 1/1000 dilution (Purified)
Lane 1 : Raji (Human Burkitt's lymphoma B lymphocyte) whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa (Human cervix adenocarcinoma epithelial cell) whole cell lysate
Lane 3 : K-562 (Human chronic myelogenous leukemia lymphoblast) whole cell lysate
Lane 4 : Jurkat (Human T cell leukemia T lymphocyte) whole cell lysate
Lane 5 : RAW 264.7 (Mouse Abelson murine leukemia virus-induced tumor macrophage) whole cell lysate
Lane 6 : Mouse spleen lysate
Lane 7 : Mouse thymus lysate
Lane 8 : Rat spleen lysate
Lane 9 : Rat thymus lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) (ab97051) at 1/20000 dilution
Predicted band size: 22 kDa
Observed band size: 22 kDa
Blocking/Diluting buffer: 5% NFDM/TBST
Loading Control: Rabbit monoclonal [EPR16891] to GAPDH (ab181602)
Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence analysis of Jurkat (Human T cell leukemia T lymphocyte) cells labeling CBFb with purified ab133600 at 1/100 dilution (10 µg/mL). Cells were fixed in 100% Methanol and permeabilized with None. Cells were counterstained with Ab195889 Anti-alpha Tubulin antibody [DM1A] - Microtubule Marker (Alexa Fluor® 594) 1/200 (2.5 µg/mL). Goat anti rabbit IgG (Alexa Fluor® 488, ab150077) was used as the secondary antibody at 1/1000 (2 µg/mL) dilution. DAPI (blue) was used as nuclear counterstain. PBS instead of the primary antibody was used as the secondary antibody only control.
Flow Cytometry analysis of K-562 (Human chronic myelogenous leukemia lymphoblast) cells, labeling CBFb with purified ab133600 at 1/100 dilution (10 µg/mL) (Red). Cells were fixed with 4% Paraformaldehyde and permeabilised with 90% Methanol. A Goat anti rabbit IgG (Alexa Fluo® 488, ab150077) secondary antibody was used at 1/2000. Isotype control - Rabbit monoclonal IgG (Black). Unlabeled control - Cell without incubation with primary antibody and secondary antibody (Blue).
Equilibrium disassociation constant (KD)
Learn more about KD
Click here to learn more about KD
ab133600 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Bergiers I et al. Single-cell transcriptomics reveals a new dynamical function of transcription factors during embryonic hematopoiesis. Elife 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29555020
- Chen H et al. Anti-HIV Activities and Mechanism of 12-O-Tricosanoylphorbol-20-acetate, a Novel Phorbol Ester from Ostodes katharinae. Molecules 22:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28885587
- Peng Y et al. Lovastatin Inhibits Cancer Stem Cells and Sensitizes to Chemo- and Photodynamic Therapy in Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma. J Cancer 8:1655-1664 (2017). PubMed: 28775785
- Nagatake T et al. Central Role of Core Binding Factor ß2 in Mucosa-Associated Lymphoid Tissue Organogenesis in Mouse. PLoS One 10:e0127460 (2015). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 26001080