Key features and details
- Mouse polyclonal to CC2D1A
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CC2D1A antibody
See all CC2D1A primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse polyclonal to CC2D1A
SpecificityThis antibody is reactive against mammalian transfected lysate.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
CC2D1A (NP_060191, 1 a.a. ~ 951 a.a) full-length human protein.
- CC2D1A transfected 293T cell lysate and human liver tissue lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 2.68% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab68302 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 3 µg/ml.|
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 104 to 125 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 104 kDa).|
RelevanceCC2D1A belongs to the CC2D1 family. It contains one C2 domain. It is a transcription factor that binds specifically to the FRE (five repressor element) and represses HTR1A gene transcription in neuronal cells. The combination of calcium and ATP specifically inactivates the binding with FRE. CC2D1A may play a role in the altered regulation of HTR1A associated with anxiety and major depression. It also mediates HDAC-independent repression of HTR1A promoter in neuronal cell. There are three named isoforms. Defects in CC2D1A are the cause of non-syndromic mental retardation autosomal recessive type 3 (MRT3). Patients display severe mental retardation and psychomotor development delay in early childhood. Non-syndromic mental retardation patients do not manifest other clinical signs.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
- Akt kinase interacting protein 1 antibody
- Coiled coil and C2 domain containing 1A antibody
- Coiled coil and C2 domain containing protein 1A antibody
Anti-CC2D1A antibody (ab68302) at 1/500 dilution + human liver tissue lysate at 25 µg
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size: 104 kDa
Observed band size: 125 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
All lanes : Anti-CC2D1A antibody (ab68302) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : CC2D1A transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size: 104 kDa
Observed band size: 104 kDa
Additional bands at: 125 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Immunofluorescence of ab68302 staining on HeLa cell at a concentration of 10 ug/ml.
Immunoperoxidase of ab68302 on formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded human small intestine. Antibody concentration, 3 ug/ml.
ab68302 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Sophie B et al. YAP and TAZ Regulate Cc2d1b and Purß in Schwann Cells. Front Mol Neurosci 12:177 (2019). PubMed: 31379499
- Manzini MC et al. CC2D1A regulates human intellectual and social function as well as NF-?B signaling homeostasis. Cell Rep 8:647-55 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25066123
- de Souza EE et al. Characterization of the human NEK7 interactome suggests catalytic and regulatory properties distinct from those of NEK6. J Proteome Res 13:4074-90 (2014). PubMed: 25093993