Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CCDC34/L15
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CCDC34/L15 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CCDC34/L15
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- IHC-P: Human cerebral cortex, testis and Fallopian tube tissue WB: Human cell line RT-4 ICC/IF: Human cell line A-431
This product was previously labelled as CCDC34
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine)
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab122396 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 0.25 - 2 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.04 - 0.4 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||1/500 - 1/1000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving CCDC34 is found in a patient with hamartoma of the retinal pigment epithelium and retina. Translocation t(11;18) (p13;p11.2).
- Information by UniProt
- CCD34_HUMAN antibody
- Ccdc34 antibody
- Coiled-coil domain-containing protein 34 antibody
Anti-CCDC34/L15 antibody (ab122396) + Human cell line RT-4
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line A-431 MG shows localization to nucleoli fibrillar center & nuclear membrane. Recommended concentration of ab122396 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
ab122430, at 1/500, staining CCDC34/L15 in paraffin embedded Human Fallopian tube tissue by immunohistochemistry.
ab122430, at 1/500, staining CCDC34/L15 in paraffin embedded Human testis tissue by immunohistochemistry.
ab122430, at 1/500, staining CCDC34/L15 in paraffin embedded Human cerebral cortex tissue by immunohistochemistry.
ab122396 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Hu DD et al. Overexpression of Coiled-Coil Domain-Containing Protein 34 (CCDC34) and its Correlation with Angiogenesis in Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma. Med Sci Monit 24:698-705 (2018). PubMed: 29397026
- Liu LB et al. High Expression of CCDC34 Is Associated with Poor Survival in Cervical Cancer Patients. Med Sci Monit 24:8383-8390 (2018). PubMed: 30458457
- Jin C et al. Over-expression of ASIC1a promotes proliferation via activation of the ß-catenin/LEF-TCF axis and is associated with disease outcome in liver cancer. Oncotarget 8:25977-25988 (2017). PubMed: 27462920
- Qi W et al. Expression of Coiled-Coil Domain Containing 34 (CCDC34) and its Prognostic Significance in Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma. Med Sci Monit 23:6012-6018 (2017). PubMed: 29257799
- Gong Y et al. CCDC34 is up-regulated in bladder cancer and regulates bladder cancer cell proliferation, apoptosis and migration. Oncotarget 6:25856-67 (2015). WB, IHC . PubMed: 26312564