Key features and details
- Mouse polyclonal to CCNB1IP1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CCNB1IP1 antibody
See all CCNB1IP1 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse polyclonal to CCNB1IP1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
CCNB1IP1 (NP_878269.1) full length human protein
- CCNB1IP1 transfected lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab71977 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa.|
FunctionE3 ubiquitin-protein ligase. Modulates cyclin B levels and participates in the regulation of cell cycle progression through the G2 phase. Overexpression causes delayed entry into mitosis.
Tissue specificityHighly expressed in heart. Detected at intermediate levels in liver and kidney, and at low levels in placenta, brain and lung.
PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
Phosphorylated by CDK1 on serine or threonine residues (in vitro).
Cellular localizationNucleus. Chromosome. May associate with segregating chromosomes during metaphase and anaphase.
- Information by UniProt
- C14orf18 antibody
- CCNB1IP1 antibody
- Chromosome 14 open reading frame 18 antibody
All lanes : Anti-CCNB1IP1 antibody (ab71977) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : CCNB1IP1 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat anti-mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size: 32 kDa
Observed band size: 28 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab71977 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Toledo M et al. A mutation in the endonuclease domain of mouse MLH3 reveals novel roles for MutL? during crossover formation in meiotic prophase I. PLoS Genet 15:e1008177 (2019). PubMed: 31170160
- Hu W et al. MiR-373-3p enhances the chemosensitivity of gemcitabine through cell cycle pathway by targeting CCND2 in pancreatic carcinoma cells. Biomed Pharmacother 105:887-898 (2018). PubMed: 30021382