Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CCR1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CCR1 antibody
See all CCR1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CCR1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- WB: Jurkat cell lysate.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 30% Glycerol, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab19013 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 4 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa.Can be blocked with CCR1 peptide (ab185720).|
FunctionReceptor for a C-C type chemokine. Binds to MIP-1-alpha, MIP-1-delta, RANTES, and MCP-3 and, less efficiently, to MIP-1-beta or MCP-1 and subsequently transduces a signal by increasing the intracellular calcium ions level. Responsible for affecting stem cell proliferation.
Tissue specificityWidely expressed in different hematopoietic cells.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- C C chemokine receptor type 1 antibody
- C C CKR 1 antibody
- C-C chemokine receptor type 1 antibody
ab19013 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Liang Z et al. Curcumin inhibits the migration of osteoclast precursors and osteoclastogenesis by repressing CCL3 production. BMC Complement Med Ther 20:234 (2020). PubMed: 32703287
- Pincha N et al. PAI1 mediates fibroblast-mast cell interactions in skin fibrosis. J Clin Invest 128:1807-1819 (2018). PubMed: 29584619
- Zhang Y et al. Effect of Tetramethylpyrazine on Atherosclerosis and SCAP/SREBP-1c Signaling Pathway in ApoE(-/-) Mice Fed with a High-Fat Diet. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2017:3121989 (2017). PubMed: 28491104
- Hyldahl RD et al. Satellite cell activity is differentially affected by contraction mode in human muscle following a work-matched bout of exercise. Front Physiol 5:485 (2014). IHC . PubMed: 25566087
- Barron DA et al. TGF-ß1 Induces an Age-Dependent Inflammation of Nerve Ganglia and Fibroplasia in the Prostate Gland Stroma of a Novel Transgenic Mouse. PLoS One 5:e13751 (2010). IHC . PubMed: 21060787