Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to CCR3
- Suitable for: ICC, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CCR3 antibody
See all CCR3 primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to CCR3
SpecificityPeptide sequence is < 50 % identical to other human chemokine receptors in this region.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- This anitbody gave a positive signal in human lung, ovary and thymus tissue lysates.
Human CCR 3 is a receptor for CC chemokine eotaxin-1 and eotaxin-2. CCR 3 is constitutively expressed on eosinophils, small intestine and colon. The human CCR 3 protein contains 356 amino acids.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 0.11% Dibasic monohydrogen potassium phosphate, 0.05% Monobasic dihydrogen potassium phosphate, 0.82% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Primary antibody notesHuman CCR 3 is a receptor for CC chemokine eotaxin-1 and eotaxin-2. CCR 3 is constitutively expressed on eosinophils, small intestine and colon. The human CCR 3 protein contains 356 amino acids.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1667 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionReceptor for a C-C type chemokine. Binds to eotaxin, eotaxin-3, MCP-3, MCP-4, RANTES and MIP-1 delta. Subsequently transduces a signal by increasing the intracellular calcium ions level. Alternative coreceptor with CD4 for HIV-1 infection.
Tissue specificityIn eosinophils as well as trace amounts in neutrophils and monocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- B chemokine receptor antibody
- b-chemokine receptor antibody
- C C chemokine receptor type 3 antibody
ab1667 has been referenced in 19 publications.
- Venugopal N et al. The primary cilium dampens proliferative signaling and represses a G2/M transcriptional network in quiescent myoblasts. BMC Mol Cell Biol 21:25 (2020). PubMed: 32293249
- Jäger K et al. Expression of Neural Crest Markers GLDC and ERRFI1 is Correlated with Melanoma Prognosis. Cancers (Basel) 11:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30641895
- Saito Y et al. Synbiotics suppress colitis-induced tumorigenesis in a colon-specific cancer mouse model. PLoS One 14:e0216393 (2019). PubMed: 31242213
- Han Y et al. IL-38 Ameliorates Skin Inflammation and Limits IL-17 Production from ?d T Cells. Cell Rep 27:835-846.e5 (2019). PubMed: 30995480
- Shoemaker RH et al. Evaluation of the STAT3 inhibitor GLG-302 for the prevention of estrogen receptor-positive and -negative mammary cancers. Oncol Rep 42:1205-1213 (2019). PubMed: 31322250