Product nameAnti-CCR3 antibody
See all CCR3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CCR3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
ab36827 was raised against a 14 amino acid peptide from near the carboxy terminus of CCR3 (Human).
- Human spleen cell lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 8.00
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityIon Exchange Chromatography
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab36827 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa).|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
FunctionReceptor for a C-C type chemokine. Binds to eotaxin, eotaxin-3, MCP-3, MCP-4, RANTES and MIP-1 delta. Subsequently transduces a signal by increasing the intracellular calcium ions level. Alternative coreceptor with CD4 for HIV-1 infection.
Tissue specificityIn eosinophils as well as trace amounts in neutrophils and monocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- B chemokine receptor antibody
- b-chemokine receptor antibody
- C C chemokine receptor type 3 antibody
Lane 1 : Anti-CCR3 antibody (ab36827) at 1 µg/ml
Lanes 2-3 : Anti-CCR3 antibody (ab36827) at 2 µg/ml
Lanes 1-2 : Human spleen tissue lysates
Lane 3 : Human spleen tissue lysates with Blocking peptide
Predicted band size: 43 kDa
Observed band size: 55 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab36827 at 10µg/ml staining CCR3 in human spleen tissue by IHC
Immunofluorescence of CCR3 in Human Spleen cells using ab36827 at 20 ug/ml.
This product has been referenced in:
- Xu C et al. High expression of Sonic hedgehog in allergic airway epithelia contributes to goblet cell metaplasia. Mucosal Immunol 11:1306-1315 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29867080) »
- Lee R et al. Enhanced chemokine-receptor expression, function, and signaling in healthy African American and scleroderma-patient monocytes are regulated by caveolin-1. Fibrogenesis Tissue Repair 8:11 (2015). IHC . Read more (PubMed: 26322128) »