Product nameAnti-CCR3 antibody [Y31]
See all CCR3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [Y31] to CCR3
The mouse and rat recommendation is for WB use only. We do not guarantee IHC-P for mouse and rat.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC/IF or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Macaque monkey
Synthetic peptide within Human CCR3 (C terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
- K562 and Daudi cell lysates and human liver tissue.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab32512 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
The mouse and rat recommendation is based on the WB results. We do not guarantee IHC-P for mouse and rat.
FunctionReceptor for a C-C type chemokine. Binds to eotaxin, eotaxin-3, MCP-3, MCP-4, RANTES and MIP-1 delta. Subsequently transduces a signal by increasing the intracellular calcium ions level. Alternative coreceptor with CD4 for HIV-1 infection.
Tissue specificityIn eosinophils as well as trace amounts in neutrophils and monocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- B chemokine receptor antibody
- b-chemokine receptor antibody
- C C chemokine receptor type 3 antibody
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human liver tissue using ab32512 at 1/100 dilution.
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
All lanes : Anti-CCR3 antibody [Y31] (ab32512) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : K562 cell lysate
Lane 2 : Daudi cell lysate
Predicted band size: 43 kDa
Observed band size: 60 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
This product has been referenced in:
- Salji M et al. Peri-prostatic Fat Volume Measurement as a Predictive Tool for Castration Resistance in Advanced Prostate Cancer. Eur Urol Focus 4:858-866 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 28753854) »
- Kuse Y et al. CCR3 Is Associated with the Death of a Photoreceptor Cell-line Induced by Light Exposure. Front Pharmacol 8:207 (2017). WB ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 28458639) »