Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [Y31] to CCR3
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-CCR3 antibody [Y31]
See all CCR3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [Y31] to CCR3
The mouse and rat recommendation is for WB use only. We do not guarantee IHC-P for mouse and rat.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC/IF or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Macaque monkey
Synthetic peptide within Human CCR3 (C terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
- K562 and Daudi cell lysates and human liver tissue.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab32512 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
The mouse and rat recommendation is based on the WB results. We do not guarantee IHC-P for mouse and rat.
FunctionReceptor for a C-C type chemokine. Binds to eotaxin, eotaxin-3, MCP-3, MCP-4, RANTES and MIP-1 delta. Subsequently transduces a signal by increasing the intracellular calcium ions level. Alternative coreceptor with CD4 for HIV-1 infection.
Tissue specificityIn eosinophils as well as trace amounts in neutrophils and monocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- B chemokine receptor antibody
- b-chemokine receptor antibody
- C C chemokine receptor type 3 antibody
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human liver tissue using ab32512 at 1/100 dilution.
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
All lanes : Anti-CCR3 antibody [Y31] (ab32512) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : K562 cell lysate
Lane 2 : Daudi cell lysate
Predicted band size: 43 kDa
Observed band size: 60 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab32512 has been referenced in 15 publications.
- Wang R & Huang K CCL11 increases the proportion of CD4+CD25+Foxp3+ Treg cells and the production of IL-2 and TGF-ß by CD4+ T cells via the STAT5 signaling pathway. Mol Med Rep 21:2522-2532 (2020). PubMed: 32323817
- Salji M et al. Peri-prostatic Fat Volume Measurement as a Predictive Tool for Castration Resistance in Advanced Prostate Cancer. Eur Urol Focus 4:858-866 (2018). PubMed: 28753854
- Kuse Y et al. CCR3 Is Associated with the Death of a Photoreceptor Cell-line Induced by Light Exposure. Front Pharmacol 8:207 (2017). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 28458639
- Lee YS et al. Crosstalk between CCL7 and CCR3 promotes metastasis of colon cancer cells via ERK-JNK signaling pathways. Oncotarget 7:36842-36853 (2016). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 27167205
- Laurent V et al. Periprostatic adipocytes act as a driving force for prostate cancer progression in obesity. Nat Commun 7:10230 (2016). PubMed: 26756352