Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [Y31] to CCR3 - Low endotoxin, Azide free
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-CCR3 antibody [Y31] - Low endotoxin, Azide free
See all CCR3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [Y31] to CCR3 - Low endotoxin, Azide free
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC/IF or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Macaque monkey
A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in C-terminal cytoplasmic domain of human CKR3.
- K562 and Daudi cell lysates and human liver tissue.
ab228341 is a carrier-free antibody designed for use in antibody labeling, including fluorochromes, metal isotopes, oligonucleotides, enzymes.
Our Low endotoxin, azide-free formats have low endotoxin level (≤ 1 EU/ml, determined by the LAL assay) and are free from azide, to achieve consistent experimental results in functional assays.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab228341 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionReceptor for a C-C type chemokine. Binds to eotaxin, eotaxin-3, MCP-3, MCP-4, RANTES and MIP-1 delta. Subsequently transduces a signal by increasing the intracellular calcium ions level. Alternative coreceptor with CD4 for HIV-1 infection.
Tissue specificityIn eosinophils as well as trace amounts in neutrophils and monocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- B chemokine receptor antibody
- b-chemokine receptor antibody
- C C chemokine receptor type 3 antibody
This IHC data was generated using the same anti-CCR3 antibody clone, Y31, in a different buffer formulation (cat# ab32152).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human liver tissue using ab32512 at 1/100 dilution.
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab228341 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Kuse Y et al. CCR3 Is Associated with the Death of a Photoreceptor Cell-line Induced by Light Exposure. Front Pharmacol 8:207 (2017). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 28458639
- Laurent V et al. Periprostatic adipocytes act as a driving force for prostate cancer progression in obesity. Nat Commun 7:10230 (2016). PubMed: 26756352
- Lee YS et al. Crosstalk between CCL7 and CCR3 promotes metastasis of colon cancer cells via ERK-JNK signaling pathways. Oncotarget 7:36842-36853 (2016). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 27167205
- Sun RL et al. CC-Chemokine Ligand 2 (CCL2) Suppresses High Density Lipoprotein (HDL) Internalization and Cholesterol Efflux via CC-Chemokine Receptor 2 (CCR2) Induction and p42/44 Mitogen-activated Protein Kinase (MAPK) Activation in Human Endothelial Cells. J Biol Chem 291:19532-44 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27458015
- Zandi S et al. ROCK-isoform-specific polarization of macrophages associated with age-related macular degeneration. Cell Rep 10:1173-86 (2015). PubMed: 25704819