Publishing research using ab1664? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab1664 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Gülden E et al. Microbiota control immune regulation in humanized mice. JCI Insight 2:N/A (2017). Mouse . PubMed: 29093268
- Richter JR et al. Macrophage-derived chemokine (CCL22) is a novel mediator of lung inflammation following hemorrhage and resuscitation. Shock 42:525-31 (2014). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 25136780
- Poppensieker K et al. CC chemokine receptor 4 is required for experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis by regulating GM-CSF and IL-23 production in dendritic cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:3897-902 (2012). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . PubMed: 22355103
- Stutte S et al. Requirement of CCL17 for CCR7- and CXCR4-dependent migration of cutaneous dendritic cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:8736-41 (2010). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . PubMed: 20421491
- Mailloux AW & Young MR NK-dependent increases in CCL22 secretion selectively recruits regulatory T cells to the tumor microenvironment. J Immunol 182:2753-65 (2009). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . PubMed: 19234170
- Takatori H et al. Lymphoid tissue inducer-like cells are an innate source of IL-17 and IL-22. J Exp Med 206:35-41 (2009). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . PubMed: 19114665
- Chamberlain G et al. Murine mesenchymal stem cells exhibit a restricted repertoire of functional chemokine receptors: comparison with human. PLoS ONE 3:e2934 (2008). Flow Cyt ; Human, Mouse . PubMed: 18698345
- Kanagawa N et al. CC-chemokine ligand 17 gene therapy induces tumor regression through augmentation of tumor-infiltrating immune cells in a murine model of preexisting CT26 colon carcinoma. Int J Cancer 121:2013-22 (2007). PubMed: 17621629
- Khader SA et al. IL-23 and IL-17 in the establishment of protective pulmonary CD4+ T cell responses after vaccination and during Mycobacterium tuberculosis challenge. Nat Immunol 8:369-77 (2007). PubMed: 17351619
- Tsunemi Y et al. CCL17 transgenic mice show an enhanced Th2-type response to both allergic and non-allergic stimuli. Eur J Immunol 36:2116-27 (2006). PubMed: 16856206
- Ochando JC et al. Alloantigen-presenting plasmacytoid dendritic cells mediate tolerance to vascularized grafts. Nat Immunol 7:652-62 (2006). PubMed: 16633346
- Freeman CM et al. CCR4 participation in Th type 1 (mycobacterial) and Th type 2 (schistosomal) anamnestic pulmonary granulomatous responses. J Immunol 177:4149-58 (2006). PubMed: 16951380
- Morimoto Y et al. Induction of surface CCR4 and its functionality in mouse Th2 cells is regulated differently during Th2 development. J Leukoc Biol 78:753-61 (2005). PubMed: 16126843
- Jakubzick C et al. Role of CCR4 ligands, CCL17 and CCL22, during Schistosoma mansoni egg-induced pulmonary granuloma formation in mice. Am J Pathol 165:1211-21 (2004). PubMed: 15466387