Publishing research using ab1669? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab1669 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Maolake A et al. Tumor-associated macrophages promote prostate cancer migration through activation of the CCL22-CCR4 axis. Oncotarget 8:9739-9751 (2017). Human . PubMed: 28039457
- Berlato C et al. A CCR4 antagonist reverses the tumor-promoting microenvironment of renal cancer. J Clin Invest 127:801-813 (2017). PubMed: 28134623
- Ou B et al. CCR4 promotes metastasis via ERK/NF-?B/MMP13 pathway and acts downstream of TNF-a in colorectal cancer. Oncotarget 7:47637-47649 (2016). IHC . PubMed: 27356745
- Tan Y et al. Chemokine-like factor 1-derived C-terminal peptides induce the proliferation of dermal microvascular endothelial cells in psoriasis. PLoS One 10:e0125073 (2015). IF, IHC ; Human . PubMed: 25915746
- Song CH et al. Identification of chemoattractive factors involved in the migration of bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells to brain lesions caused by prions. J Virol 85:11069-78 (2011). PubMed: 21813601
- Li JY et al. The chemokine receptor CCR4 promotes tumor growth and lung metastasis in breast cancer. Breast Cancer Res Treat : (2011). WB, IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 21479551
- Qin S et al. Chemokine and Cytokine Mediated Loss of Regulatory T Cells in Lymph Nodes during Pathogenic Simian Immunodeficiency Virus Infection. J Immunol 180:5530-6 (2008). IHC ; Cynomolgus monkey . PubMed: 18390737
- Heller EA et al. Chemokine CXCL10 promotes atherogenesis by modulating the local balance of effector and regulatory T cells. Circulation 113:2301-12 (2006). IHC-Fr . PubMed: 16682613
- Yagi H et al. Chemokine receptor expression in cutaneous T cell and NK/T-cell lymphomas: immunohistochemical staining and in vitro chemotactic assay. Am J Surg Pathol 30:1111-9 (2006). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 16931956
- Ritter M et al. Elevated expression of TARC (CCL17) and MDC (CCL22) in models of cigarette smoke-induced pulmonary inflammation. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 334:254-62 (2005). ICC/IF, IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 15993846