Publishing research using ab78429? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab78429 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Zhu CC et al. CCR6 promotes tumor angiogenesis via the AKT/NF-?B/VEGF pathway in colorectal cancer. Biochim Biophys Acta 1864:387-397 (2018). WB, IHC-P . PubMed: 29097259
- Diao R et al. In vitro chemokine (C-C motif) receptor 6-dependent non-inflammatory chemotaxis during spermatogenesis. Biol Res 51:12 (2018). PubMed: 29788995
- Brcic L et al. Immune cell landscape in therapy-naïve squamous cell and adenocarcinomas of the lung. Virchows Arch 472:589-598 (2018). PubMed: 29520483
- Hong JW et al. The Contributory Roles of Th17 Lymphocyte and Cytotoxic T Lymphocyte at the Hair Bulge Region as Well as the Hair Bulb Area in the Chronic Alopecia Areata Patients. Ann Dermatol 29:156-166 (2017). PubMed: 28392642
- Chen H et al. Serpin treatment suppresses inflammatory vascular lesions in temporal artery implants (TAI) from patients with giant cell arteritis. PLoS One 10:e0115482 (2015). PubMed: 25658487
- Liu J et al. CCR6 Is a Prognostic Marker for Overall Survival in Patients with Colorectal Cancer, and Its Overexpression Enhances Metastasis In Vivo. PLoS One 9:e101137 (2014). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 24979261