Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CCR6
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CCR6 antibody
See all CCR6 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CCR6
No cross reactivity with other proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Dog
- WB: Rat liver tissue lysate and SW620 and CEM cell lysates.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservatives: 0.025% Thimerosal (merthiolate), 0.025% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.45% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Dibasic monohydrogen sodium phosphate, 2% Trehalose
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab78429 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa.|
FunctionReceptor for a C-C type chemokine. Binds to MIP-3-alpha/LARC and subsequently transduces a signal by increasing the intracellular calcium ions level.
Tissue specificitySpleen, lymph nodes, appendix, and fetal liver. Expressed in lymphocytes, T-cells and B-cells but not in natural killer cells, monocytes or granulocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- BN 1 antibody
- BN1 antibody
- C C chemokine receptor type 6 antibody
ab78429 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Ahmad SF et al. The Stat3 inhibitor, S3I-201, downregulates lymphocyte activation markers, chemokine receptors, and inflammatory cytokines in the BTBR T+ Itpr3tf/J mouse model of autism. Brain Res Bull 152:27-34 (2019). PubMed: 31299319
- Das M et al. CCL20-CCR6 axis modulated traumatic brain injury-induced visual pathologies. J Neuroinflammation 16:115 (2019). PubMed: 31151410
- Wei W et al. lncRNA-u50535 promotes the progression of lung cancer by activating CCL20/ERK signaling. Oncol Rep 42:1946-1956 (2019). PubMed: 31545478
- Zhu CC et al. CCR6 promotes tumor angiogenesis via the AKT/NF-?B/VEGF pathway in colorectal cancer. Biochim Biophys Acta 1864:387-397 (2018). WB, IHC-P . PubMed: 29097259
- Diao R et al. In vitro chemokine (C-C motif) receptor 6-dependent non-inflammatory chemotaxis during spermatogenesis. Biol Res 51:12 (2018). PubMed: 29788995
- Brcic L et al. Immune cell landscape in therapy-naïve squamous cell and adenocarcinomas of the lung. Virchows Arch 472:589-598 (2018). PubMed: 29520483
- Chen H et al. Mouse Gamma Herpesvirus MHV-68 Induces Severe Gastrointestinal (GI) Dilatation in Interferon Gamma Receptor-Deficient Mice (IFN?R-/-) That Is Blocked by Interleukin-10. Viruses 10:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30249047
- Hong JW et al. The Contributory Roles of Th17 Lymphocyte and Cytotoxic T Lymphocyte at the Hair Bulge Region as Well as the Hair Bulb Area in the Chronic Alopecia Areata Patients. Ann Dermatol 29:156-166 (2017). PubMed: 28392642
- Chen H et al. Serpin treatment suppresses inflammatory vascular lesions in temporal artery implants (TAI) from patients with giant cell arteritis. PLoS One 10:e0115482 (2015). PubMed: 25658487
- Liu J et al. CCR6 Is a Prognostic Marker for Overall Survival in Patients with Colorectal Cancer, and Its Overexpression Enhances Metastasis In Vivo. PLoS One 9:e101137 (2014). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 24979261