Product nameAnti-CCR7 antibody [4B12]
See all CCR7 primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [4B12] to CCR7
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Mouse CCR7. Murine CCR7-transfected RBL-2H3 cells.
Database link: P47774
- FC: Mouse splenocytes
This antibody clone is manufactured by Abcam. If you require a different buffer formulation or a particular conjugate for your experiments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Light chain typekappa
- Anti-CCR7 antibody [4B12] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab185745)
- Anti-CCR7 antibody [4B12] (ab188426)
- Anti-CCR7 antibody [4B12] (Phycoerythrin) (ab230665)
- Anti-CCR7 antibody [4B12] (Allophycocyanin) (ab93518)
- Anti-CCR7 antibody [4B12] (Biotin) (ab93519)
- Anti-CCR7 antibody [4B12] (Phycoerythrin) (ab95669)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab52602 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use a concentration of 5 - 10 µg/ml.
ab18541 - Rat IgG2b monoclonal, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionReceptor for the MIP-3-beta chemokine. Probable mediator of EBV effects on B-lymphocytes or of normal lymphocyte functions.
Tissue specificityExpressed in various lymphoid tissues and activated B- and T-lymphocytes, strongly up-regulated in B-cells infected with Epstein-Barr virus and T-cells infected with herpesvirus 6 or 7.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- BLR 2 antibody
- BLR2 antibody
- C C chemokine receptor type 7 antibody
C57BL6 mouse splenocytes were incubated with Rat IgG2b, kappa monoclonal [RTK4530] (ab18541) (left) or anti-CCR7 [4B12] antibody (ab52602) (right) at 10ug/ml for 30 min at 4+°C. The secondary antibody Goat Anti-Rat IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab150157) was used at 1/2000 dilution for 30 min at 4+°C. The cells were simultaneously stained with anti-CD3ε PerCP (10ug/ml) (ab190299).
Acquisition of >30,000 total events were collected. Gating strategy - live lymphocytes
This product has been referenced in:
- Ritter U et al. Analysis of the CCR7 expression on murine bone marrow-derived and spleen dendritic cells. J Leukoc Biol 76:472-6 (2004). Read more (PubMed: 15197229) »
- Ohl L et al. CCR7 governs skin dendritic cell migration under inflammatory and steady-state conditions. Immunity 21:279-88 (2004). Read more (PubMed: 15308107) »