Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [4B12] to CCR7 (Biotin)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-CCR7 antibody [4B12] (Biotin)
See all CCR7 primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [4B12] to CCR7 (Biotin)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Rat basophilic leukaemia (RBL)-2H3 cells transfectanted with Mouse CCR7.
- Splenocytes or thymocytes.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.87% Sodium chloride, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Light chain typekappa
- Anti-CCR7 antibody [4B12] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab185745)
- Anti-CCR7 antibody [4B12] (ab188426)
- Anti-CCR7 antibody [4B12] (PE) (ab230665)
- Anti-CCR7 antibody [4B12] - BSA and Azide free (ab269572)
- Anti-CCR7 antibody [4B12] (ab52602)
- Anti-CCR7 antibody [4B12] (APC) (ab93518)
- Anti-CCR7 antibody [4B12] (PE) (ab95669)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab93519 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Note: If red blood cell lysis is carried out as part of cell preparation, ensure that fixatives are not present in the cell lysis solution, as this will eliminate ab93519 staining.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionReceptor for the MIP-3-beta chemokine. Probable mediator of EBV effects on B-lymphocytes or of normal lymphocyte functions.
Tissue specificityExpressed in various lymphoid tissues and activated B- and T-lymphocytes, strongly up-regulated in B-cells infected with Epstein-Barr virus and T-cells infected with herpesvirus 6 or 7.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- BLR 2 antibody
- BLR2 antibody
- C C chemokine receptor type 7 antibody
ab93519 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Waldner H et al. The autoimmune diabetes locus Idd9 regulates development of type 1 diabetes by affecting the homing of islet-specific T cells. J Immunol 176:5455-62 (2006). PubMed: 16622013
- Ohl L et al. CCR7 governs skin dendritic cell migration under inflammatory and steady-state conditions. Immunity 21:279-88 (2004). PubMed: 15308107
- Ritter U et al. Analysis of the CCR7 expression on murine bone marrow-derived and spleen dendritic cells. J Leukoc Biol 76:472-6 (2004). PubMed: 15197229