Publishing research using ab1657? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab1657 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Yang J et al. Enhanced activity of macrophage M1/M2 phenotypes in periodontitis. Arch Oral Biol 96:234-242 (2018). PubMed: 28351517
- Salim SY et al. CD83+CCR7- dendritic cells accumulate in the subepithelial dome and internalize translocated Escherichia coli HB101 in the Peyer's patches of ileal Crohn's disease. Am J Pathol 174:82-90 (2009). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 19095953
- Pitkin L et al. Expression of CC chemokine receptor 7 in tonsillar cancer predicts cervical nodal metastasis, systemic relapse and survival. Br J Cancer 97:670-7 (2007). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 17687340
- Liu JX et al. CCR7, CCR8, CCR9 and CCR10 in the mouse hippocampal CA1 area and the dentate gyrus during and after pilocarpine-induced status epilepticus. J Neurochem 100:1072-88 (2007). PubMed: 17181556
- Cinalli RM et al. T cell homeostasis requires G protein-coupled receptor-mediated access to trophic signals that promote growth and inhibit chemotaxis. Eur J Immunol 35:786-95 (2005). PubMed: 15719365
- Fainaru O et al. Accelerated chemokine receptor 7-mediated dendritic cell migration in Runx3 knockout mice and the spontaneous development of asthma-like disease. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 102:10598-603 (2005). PubMed: 16027362
- Walker SR et al. Murine neuroblastoma attenuates dendritic cell cysteine cysteine receptor 7 (CCR7) expression. J Pediatr Surg 40:983-7 (2005). PubMed: 15991182
- Gattinoni L et al. Acquisition of full effector function in vitro paradoxically impairs the in vivo antitumor efficacy of adoptively transferred CD8+ T cells. J Clin Invest 115:1616-26 (2005). PubMed: 15931392
- Tanaka K et al. Intratumoral injection of immature dendritic cells enhances antitumor effect of hyperthermia using magnetic nanoparticles. Int J Cancer 116:624-33 (2005). PubMed: 15825167