For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
I'm interested inuse the Anti-CCR7 antibody [E75] (ab32075) on porcine cells butI couldn't find any refferences about their use on porcine cells in spite of the fact that the antibody shold crossreact according to the sequence homology. Do you have any information about that, please.
If not, would it be possible to ask you for providing me a sample of the antibody.
Thank you in advancefor your responsiveness.
Asked on May 30 2012
Thank you for contacting us.
This antibody (ab32075) has not been tested in porcine species, but it’s very likely it will cross react with this species, due to sequence homology. It is therefore stated as predicted to react in the datasheet.
If you are interested in testing ab32075 with porcine cells with WB or Flow Cytometry, I will be happy to offer a discount code for a future purchase if you submit the results (in a form of an Abreview) to our website.
Therefore, I can offer a discount off a future purchase if you buy ab32075 and test it in porcine and submit feedback to us in the form of an Abreview. It doesn’t matter whether the Abreview is positive or negative, we would just really like to receive your feedback. The discount would be to the value of 1 free primary antibody.
If you are interested in this offer, please follow these steps:
1. Reply to this e-mail to let me know that you would like to proceed and test ab32075 with pig samples. I will then send a discount code. This code must be issued before purchasing the antibody so please wait for my reply before ordering.
2. Purchase the antibody either by phone, fax, or online (www.abcam.com).
3. Test it in WB or Flow Cytometry with porcine cells.
4. Let us know the results, positive or negative, using our Abreview system (this will take about 10 minutes and images are great if you have them!).
To find out more about our Abreview system, please visit: https://www.abcam.com/abreviews.
5. After the review is submitted to us, the discount code becomes active. Simply place your new order by phone, fax, or on the web and mention the discount code. The discount can be redeemed for any primary antibody ordered and the discount code is valid for 4 months after issue.
Please let me know if you have any questions about this offer and I would be happy to help you further.
The Terms and Conditions of this offer can be found at: www.abcam.com/collaborationdiscount.
I hope this information is helpful to you. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any more advice or information.
Answered on May 30 2012