Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [Y59] to CCR7 (Alexa Fluor® 555)
- Suitable for: ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: Alexa Fluor® 555. Ex: 555nm, Em: 565nm
Product nameAnti-CCR7 antibody [Y59] (Alexa Fluor® 555)
See all CCR7 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [Y59] to CCR7 (Alexa Fluor® 555)
ConjugationAlexa Fluor® 555. Ex: 555nm, Em: 565nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Rhesus monkey
Synthetic peptide within Human CCR7 (N terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P32248
- ICC/IF: Jurkat cells
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc, a Thermo Fisher Scientific Company. The Alexa Fluor® dye included in this product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye, the purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable right to use the purchased product and components of the product only in research conducted by the buyer (whether the buyer is an academic or for-profit entity). As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye the sale of this product is expressly conditioned on the buyer not using the product or its components, or any materials made using the product or its components, in any activity to generate revenue, which may include, but is not limited to use of the product or its components: in manufacturing; (ii) to provide a service, information, or data in return for payment (iii) for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes; or (iv) for resale, regardless of whether they are sold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than research, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5781 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 30% Glycerol, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Anti-CCR7 antibody [Y59] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab196459)
- Anti-CCR7 antibody [Y59] (HRP) (ab196475)
- Anti-CCR7 antibody [Y59] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab196640)
- Anti-CCR7 antibody [Y59] (Alexa Fluor® 594) (ab207016)
- Anti-CCR7 antibody [Y59] (Alexa Fluor® 568) (ab207019)
- Anti-CCR7 antibody [Y59] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab221209)
- Anti-CCR7 antibody [Y59] (ab32527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab207018 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This product gave a positive signal in Jurkat cells fixed with 4% formaldehyde (10 min) and 80% methanol (5 min)
FunctionReceptor for the MIP-3-beta chemokine. Probable mediator of EBV effects on B-lymphocytes or of normal lymphocyte functions.
Tissue specificityExpressed in various lymphoid tissues and activated B- and T-lymphocytes, strongly up-regulated in B-cells infected with Epstein-Barr virus and T-cells infected with herpesvirus 6 or 7.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- BLR 2 antibody
- BLR2 antibody
- C C chemokine receptor type 7 antibody
ab207018 staining CCR7 in Jurkat cells. The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5min), permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 for 5 minutes and then blocked with 1% BSA/10% normal goat serum/0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h. The cells were then incubated overnight at +4°C with ab207018 at 1/1000 dilution (shown in yellow). Nuclear DNA was labelled with DAPI (shown in blue).
Image was taken with a confocal microscope (Leica-Microsystems, TCS SP8).
This product also gave a positive signal under the same testing conditions in Jurkat cells fixed with 4% formaldehyde (10 min).
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab207018 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Saleh T et al. Characterization of silver nanoparticle-modified decellularized rat esophagus for esophageal tissue engineering: Structural properties and biocompatibility. J Biosci Bioeng 128:613-621 (2019). PubMed: 31128971
- Saleh T et al. Silver nanoparticles improve structural stability and biocompatibility of decellularized porcine liver. Artif Cells Nanomed Biotechnol 46:273-284 (2018). PubMed: 29587547