Publishing research using ab221209? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab221209 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Shi JY et al. Naive Treg-like CCR7(+) mononuclear cells indicate unfavorable prognosis in hepatocellular carcinoma. Tumour Biol 37:9909-17 (2016). IF ; Human . PubMed: 26813566
- Zhang L et al. CCL21/CCR7 Axis Contributed to CD133+ Pancreatic Cancer Stem-Like Cell Metastasis via EMT and Erk/NF-?B Pathway. PLoS One 11:e0158529 (2016). PubMed: 27505247
- Pang MF et al. TGF-ß1-induced EMT promotes targeted migration of breast cancer cells through the lymphatic system by the activation of CCR7/CCL21-mediated chemotaxis. Oncogene N/A:N/A (2015). WB, IHC-P, IF ; Mouse, Human . PubMed: 25961925
- Hayashi E et al. Distinct morphologic, phenotypic, and clinical-course characteristics of indolent peripheral T-cell lymphoma. Hum Pathol 44:1927-36 (2013). PubMed: 23706909
- Guo J et al. Effect of CCR7, CXCR4 and VEGF-C on the lymph node metastasis of human pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma. Oncol Lett 5:1572-1578 (2013). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 23761820
- Vasconcelos DP et al. Macrophage polarization following chitosan implantation. Biomaterials 34:9952-9 (2013). PubMed: 24074837
- Feig JE et al. HDL promotes rapid atherosclerosis regression in mice and alters inflammatory properties of plaque monocyte-derived cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108:7166-71 (2011). PubMed: 21482781
- Milicevic NM et al. Role of CCL19/21 and its possible signaling through CXCR3 in development of metallophilic macrophages in the mouse thymus. Histochem Cell Biol 135:593-601 (2011). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 21611855
- Matsumoto Y et al. Expression of master regulators of helper T-cell differentiation in peripheral T-cell lymphoma, not otherwise specified, by immunohistochemical analysis. Am J Clin Pathol 133:281-90 (2010). PubMed: 20093238
- Rebhun RB et al. Constitutive expression of the alpha4 integrin correlates with tumorigenicity and lymph node metastasis of the B16 murine melanoma. Neoplasia 12:173-82 (2010). PubMed: 20126475
- Rey-Gallardo A et al. Polysialylated neuropilin-2 enhances human dendritic cell migration through the basic C-terminal region of CCL21. Glycobiology 20:1139-46 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20488940
- Turnis ME et al. IRAK-M removal counteracts dendritic cell vaccine deficits in migration and longevity. J Immunol 185:4223-32 (2010). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 20817880
- Gottfried-Blackmore A et al. Acute in vivo exposure to interferon-gamma enables resident brain dendritic cells to become effective antigen presenting cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106:20918-23 (2009). PubMed: 19906988