Publishing research using ab1662? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab1662 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Huang Y et al. Abrogation of CC chemokine receptor 9 ameliorates ventricular remodeling in mice after myocardial infarction. Sci Rep 6:32660 (2016). PubMed: 27585634
- Chu PS et al. C-C motif chemokine receptor 9 positive macrophages activate hepatic stellate cells and promote liver fibrosis in mice. Hepatology 58:337-50 (2013). PubMed: 23460364
- Li J et al. Anti-CCL25 antibody prolongs skin allograft survival by blocking CCR9 expression and impairing splenic T-cell function. Arch Immunol Ther Exp (Warsz) 61:237-44 (2013). PubMed: 23456208
- Deutsch AJ et al. Chemokine receptors in gastric MALT lymphoma: loss of CXCR4 and upregulation of CXCR7 is associated with progression to diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. Mod Pathol : (2012). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 22936065
- Liu JX et al. CCR7, CCR8, CCR9 and CCR10 in the mouse hippocampal CA1 area and the dentate gyrus during and after pilocarpine-induced status epilepticus. J Neurochem 100:1072-88 (2007). PubMed: 17181556
- Marski M et al. CD18 is required for intestinal T cell responses at multiple immune checkpoints. J Immunol 178:2104-12 (2007). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . PubMed: 17277114