Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [E99] to CCR9
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-CCR9 antibody [E99]
See all CCR9 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [E99] to CCR9
SpecificityThe antibody is specific to CCR9. It does not cross react with other G protein coupled receptor 1 family members.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WB, Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- WB: A549. K-562, Daudi, NIH-3T3, and PC-12 whole cell lysates. Rat and mouse brain tissue lysates; ICC/IF: Jurkat cells; Flow Cyt: K562 cells.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
We are constantly working hard to ensure we provide our customers with best in class antibodies. As a result of this work we are pleased to now offer this antibody in purified format. We are in the process of updating our datasheets. The purified format is designated 'PUR' on our product labels. If you have any questions regarding this update, please contact our Scientific Support team.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab32556 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa).Can be blocked with CCR9 peptide (ab257301).
For unpurified use at 1/1000 - 1/10000.
FunctionReceptor for chemokine SCYA25/TECK. Subsequently transduces a signal by increasing the intracellular calcium ions level. Alternative coreceptor with CD4 for HIV-1 infection.
Tissue specificityHighly expressed in the thymus and low in lymph nodes and spleen.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- C C chemokine receptor D6 antibody
- C C chemokine receptor type 9 antibody
- C C CKR 9 antibody
Flow Cytometry analysis of K-562 (Human chronic myelogenous leukemia lymphoblast) cells, labeling CCR9 with Purified ab32556 at 1:120 dilution (10 µg/ml) (Red). Cells were fixed with 4% Paraformaldehyde and permeabilised with 90% Methanol. A Goat anti rabbit IgG (Alexa Fluor® 488, ab150077) secondary antibody was used at 1:2000. Isotype control - Rabbit monoclonal IgG (Black). Unlabeled control - Cell without incubation with primary antibody and secondary antibody (Blue).
All lanes : Anti-CCR9 antibody [E99] (ab32556) at 1/1000 dilution (Purified)
Lane 1 : A549 (Human lung carcinoma epithelial cell) whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : K-562 (Human chronic myelogenous leukemia lymphoblast) whole cell lysate
Lane 3 : Daudi (Human Burkitt's lymphoma lymphoblast) whole cell lysate
Lane 4 : NIH/3T3 (Mouse embryonic fibroblast) whole cell lysate
Lane 5 : Mouse brain lysate
Lane 6 : PC-12 (Rat adrenal gland pheochromocytoma ) whole cell lysate
Lane 7 : Rat brain lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) (ab97051) at 1/20000 dilution
Predicted band size: 41 kDa
Observed band size: 45 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Blocking/Diluting buffer: 5% NFDM/TBST
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence analysis of Jurkat (human T cell leukemia T lymphocyte) cells labeling CCR9 with purified ab32556 at 1/100 dilution (10 µg/mL). Cells were fixed in 4% Paraformaldehyde and permeabilized with 0.1% tritonX-100. Cells were counterstained with ab195889 Anti-alpha Tubulin antibody [DM1A] - Microtubule Marker (Alexa Fluor® 594) 1/200 (2.5 µg/mL). Goat anti rabbit IgG (Alexa Fluor® 488, ab150077) was used as the secondary antibody at 1/1000 (2 µg/mL) dilution. DAPI (blue) was used as nuclear counterstain. ab195889 Anti-alpha Tubulin antibody [DM1A] - Microtubule Marker (Alexa Fluor® 594) 1/200 (2.5 µg/mL) was used as the secondary antibody only control.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab32556 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Chen X et al. Retinoic acid facilitates inactivated transmissible gastroenteritis virus induction of CD8(+) T-cell migration to the porcine gut. Sci Rep 6:24152 (2016). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 27080036
- Maeda S et al. Molecular cloning and expression analysis of the canine chemokine receptor CCR9. Vet Immunol Immunopathol 145:534-9 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22209203
- Shen X et al. CC Chemokine Receptor 9 Enhances Proliferation in Pancreatic Intraepithelial Neoplasia and Pancreatic Cancer Cells. J Gastrointest Surg : (2009). WB, Flow Cyt ; Human, Mouse . PubMed: 19756884