Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [76-7-4] to CD1 (PE)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, IHC-Fr, IP
- Reacts with: Pig
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-CD1 antibody [76-7-4] (PE)
See all CD1 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [76-7-4] to CD1 (PE)
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, IHC-Fr, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Pig
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 16% Sucrose
Also contains a stabilizing agent.
Concentration information loading...
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab25599 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 0.2µg for 106 cells.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
RelevanceAll CD1 molecules, except CD1e, are cell surface glycoproteins that are structurally related to the MHC molecules, however, in distinction, CD1 proteins are essentially non polymorphic. CD1 has considerable structural homology with both MHC class I and class II molecules, and CD1 molecules are involved in T cell activation. In contrast to MHC, however, CD1 molecules appear to present predominantly non peptide molecules originating from lipids and glycolipids.
Cellular localizationCell Membrane. Type I membrane protein.
- CD1A antibody
- CD1A antigen antibody
- CD1B antibody
ab25599 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Li Y et al. An alternative pathway of enteric PEDV dissemination from nasal cavity to intestinal mucosa in swine. Nat Commun 9:3811 (2018). PubMed: 30232333
- Shen Y et al. The immune mechanism of Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae 168 vaccine strain through dendritic cells. BMC Vet Res 13:285 (2017). PubMed: 28915878