Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR2997] to CD10
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-CD10 antibody [EPR2997]
See all CD10 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR2997] to CD10
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues on the N terminal of Human CD10.
- WB: LNCAP, Human brain, Mouse brain, and Rat brain lysates
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab79423 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/5000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 100 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 86 kDa).|
FunctionThermolysin-like specificity, but is almost confined on acting on polypeptides of up to 30 amino acids. Biologically important in the destruction of opioid peptides such as Met- and Leu-enkephalins by cleavage of a Gly-Phe bond. Able to cleave angiotensin-1, angiotensin-2 and angiotensin 1-9. Involved in the degradation of atrial natriuretic factor (ANF). Displays UV-inducible elastase activity toward skin preelastic and elastic fibers.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M13 family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Atriopeptidase antibody
- CALLA antibody
- CD10 antibody
All lanes : Anti-CD10 antibody [EPR2997] (ab79423) at 1/2000 dilution
Lane 1 : LNCAP (Human prostate carcinoma epithelial cell) whole cell lysates
Lane 2 : Human brain lysates
Lane 3 : Mouse brain lysates
Lane 4 : Rat brain lysates
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) (ab97051) at 1/20000 dilution
Predicted band size: 86 kDa
Exposure time: 30 seconds
We recommend to use 2% BSA as antibody dilution buffer to get desired WB results
Diluting buffer and concentration:
Left Lanes: 5% NFDM/TBST
Right Lanes: 2% BSA/TBST
ab79423 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Buniatian GH et al. Antifibrotic Effects of Amyloid-Beta and Its Loss in Cirrhotic Liver. Cells 9:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32089540
- Onishi S et al. Green Tea Extracts Attenuate Brain Dysfunction in High-Fat-Diet-Fed SAMP8 Mice. Nutrients 11:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30979047
- Ziegler-Waldkirch S et al. Environmental enrichment reverses Aß pathology during pregnancy in a mouse model of Alzheimer's disease. Acta Neuropathol Commun 6:44 (2018). PubMed: 29855361
- Flores J et al. Caspase-1 inhibition alleviates cognitive impairment and neuropathology in an Alzheimer's disease mouse model. Nat Commun 9:3916 (2018). PubMed: 30254377
- You M et al. Royal Jelly Alleviates Cognitive Deficits and ß-Amyloid Accumulation in APP/PS1 Mouse Model Via Activation of the cAMP/PKA/CREB/BDNF Pathway and Inhibition of Neuronal Apoptosis. Front Aging Neurosci 10:428 (2018). PubMed: 30687079
- Walker JM et al. Reversal of high fat diet-induced obesity improves glucose tolerance, inflammatory response, ß-amyloid accumulation and cognitive decline in the APP/PSEN1 mouse model of Alzheimer's disease. Neurobiol Dis 100:87-98 (2017). PubMed: 28108292
- Yu J et al. Endometrial Stromal Decidualization Responds Reversibly to Hormone Stimulation and Withdrawal. Endocrinology 157:2432-46 (2016). PubMed: 27035651
- Kukreja L et al. Increased mtDNA mutations with aging promotes amyloid accumulation and brain atrophy in the APP/Ld transgenic mouse model of Alzheimer's disease. Mol Neurodegener 9:16 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24885175
- Sadleir KR et al. Elevated Aß42 in aged, non-demented individuals with cerebral atherosclerosis. Curr Alzheimer Res 10:785-9 (2013). PubMed: 23919773
- Sandoval KE et al. Somatostatin receptor subtype-4 agonist NNC 26-9100 decreases extracellular and intracellular Aß1?42 trimers. Eur J Pharmacol 683:116-24 (2012). PubMed: 22449380