Product nameAnti-CD10 antibody [MEM-78] (FITC)
See all CD10 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [MEM-78] to CD10 (FITC)
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Tissue/ cell preparation (Human): Pre B cell line NALM-6.
The antibody is free of unconjugated FITC.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Anti-CD10 antibody [MEM-78], prediluted (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab157307)
- Anti-CD10 antibody [MEM-78] (Allophycocyanin/Cy7 ®) (ab233253)
- Anti-CD10 antibody [MEM-78] (PE/Cy5®) (ab233452)
- Anti-CD10 antibody [MEM-78] (PerCP) (ab239300)
- Anti-CD10 antibody [MEM-78] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab239314)
- Anti-CD10 antibody [MEM-78] (PE-DyLight™ 594) (ab239327)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab28096 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 20µl for 106 cells.
or 100 µl of whole blood.
ab91356 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionThermolysin-like specificity, but is almost confined on acting on polypeptides of up to 30 amino acids. Biologically important in the destruction of opioid peptides such as Met- and Leu-enkephalins by cleavage of a Gly-Phe bond. Able to cleave angiotensin-1, angiotensin-2 and angiotensin 1-9. Involved in the degradation of atrial natriuretic factor (ANF). Displays UV-inducible elastase activity toward skin preelastic and elastic fibers.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M13 family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Atriopeptidase antibody
- CALLA antibody
- CD10 antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Horejsí V et al. Monoclonal antibodies against human leucocyte antigens. II. Antibodies against CD45 (T200), CD3 (T3), CD43, CD10 (CALLA), transferrin receptor (T9), a novel broadly expressed 18-kDa antigen (MEM-43) and a novel antigen of restricted expression (MEM-74). Folia Biol (Praha) 34:23-34 (1988). Read more (PubMed: 2968928) »