Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [SN5c] to CD10
- Suitable for: WB, IP, IHC-Fr, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-CD10 antibody [SN5c]
See all CD10 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [SN5c] to CD10
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IP, IHC-Fr, Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Partially purified cell membrane antigens from fresh leukemia cells.
- human peripheral blood granulocytes
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesPurified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab34199 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 85 kDa.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use 10µl for 106 cells.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionThermolysin-like specificity, but is almost confined on acting on polypeptides of up to 30 amino acids. Biologically important in the destruction of opioid peptides such as Met- and Leu-enkephalins by cleavage of a Gly-Phe bond. Able to cleave angiotensin-1, angiotensin-2 and angiotensin 1-9. Involved in the degradation of atrial natriuretic factor (ANF). Displays UV-inducible elastase activity toward skin preelastic and elastic fibers.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M13 family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Atriopeptidase antibody
- CALLA antibody
- CD10 antibody
ab34199 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Meng F et al. Overexpression of membrane metalloendopeptidase inhibits substance P stimulation of cholangiocarcinoma growth. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 306:G759-68 (2014). PubMed: 24603459
- Jensen K et al. Transcriptional profiling of mRNAs and microRNAs in human bone marrow precursor B cells identifies subset- and age-specific variations. PLoS One 8:e70721 (2013). PubMed: 23936243
- Biddle WC et al. In vitro and in vivo cytotoxic activity of anti-human leukemia monoclonal antibodies SN5c and SN6 daunorubicin conjugates. Leuk Res 13:699-707 (1989). PubMed: 2529399
- Matsuzaki H et al. Unique epitopes of common acute lymphoblastic leukemia antigen detected by new monoclonal antibodies. Cancer Res 47:2160-6 (1987). PubMed: 2435407