Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [105C02] to CD105
- Suitable for: WB
- Knockout validated
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-CD105 antibody [105C02]
See all CD105 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [105C02] to CD105
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length protein corresponding to CD105. Purified GP160 from cell membrane glycoproteins of fresh non-T/non-B acute lymphoblastic leukemia cells.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab44967 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 95 kDa.
1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 95 kDa.
FunctionMajor glycoprotein of vascular endothelium. May play a critical role in the binding of endothelial cells to integrins and/or other RGD receptors.
Tissue specificityEndoglin is restricted to endothelial cells in all tissues except bone marrow.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in ENG are the cause of hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia type 1 (HHT1) [MIM:187300, 108010]; also known as Osler-Rendu-Weber syndrome 1 (ORW1). HHT1 is an autosomal dominant multisystemic vascular dysplasia, characterized by recurrent epistaxis, muco-cutaneous telangiectases, gastro-intestinal hemorrhage, and pulmonary (PAVM), cerebral (CAVM) and hepatic arteriovenous malformations; all secondary manifestations of the underlying vascular dysplasia. Although the first symptom of HHT1 in children is generally nose bleed, there is an important clinical heterogeneity.
- Information by UniProt
- AI528660 antibody
- AI662476 antibody
- CD 105 antibody
All lanes : Anti-CD105 antibody [105C02] (ab44967) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Wild-type HeLa whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : CD105 knockout HeLa whole cell lysate
Lane 3 : MCF7 whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
Observed band size: 95 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Lanes 1 - 3: Merged signal (red and green). Green - ab44967 observed at 95 kDa. Red - loading control, ab181602, observed at 37 kDa.
ab44967 was shown to specifically react with CD105 in wild-type HeLa cells as signal was lost in CD105 knockout cells. Wild-type and CD105 knockout samples were subjected to SDS-PAGE. ab44967 and ab181602 (Rabbit anti GAPDH loading control) were incubated overnight at 4°C at 1/1000 dilution and 1/20000 dilution respectively. Blots were developed with Goat anti-Mouse IgG H&L (IRDye® 800CW) preabsorbed ab216772 and Goat anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (IRDye® 680RD) preabsorbed ab216777 secondary antibodies at 1/20000 dilution for 1 hour at room temperature before imaging.
ab44967 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Dinh PC et al. Inhalation of lung spheroid cell secretome and exosomes promotes lung repair in pulmonary fibrosis. Nat Commun 11:1064 (2020). PubMed: 32111836
- Pan C et al. Pretreatment with human urine-derived stem cells protects neurological function in rats following cardiopulmonary resuscitation after cardiac arrest. Exp Ther Med 20:112 (2020). PubMed: 32989390
- Bordin A et al. Oral Plaque from Type 2 Diabetic Patients Reduces the Clonogenic Capacity of Dental Pulp-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells. Stem Cells Int 2019:1516746 (2019). PubMed: 30755774
- Zhou ZQ et al. Adipose extracellular matrix promotes skin wound healing by inducing the differentiation of adipose-derived stem cells into fibroblasts. Int J Mol Med 43:890-900 (2019). PubMed: 30535488
- Wang X et al. Biocompatibility of biological material polylactic acid with stem cells from human exfoliated deciduous teeth. Biomed Rep 6:519-524 (2017). PubMed: 28515910
- Dehkordi MB et al. A Simple, Rapid, and Efficient Method for Isolating Mesenchymal Stem Cells from the Entire Umbilical Cord. Cell Transplant 25:1287-1297 (2016). PubMed: 28836831
- Hosseini SM et al. Differentiation of human breast-milk stem cells to neural stem cells and neurons. Neurol Res Int 2014:807896 (2014). PubMed: 25506428
- Dziasko MA et al. Localisation of epithelial cells capable of holoclone formation in vitro and direct interaction with stromal cells in the native human limbal crypt. PLoS One 9:e94283 (2014). IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 24714106
- Ozer A et al. Domain of dentine sialoprotein mediates proliferation and differentiation of human periodontal ligament stem cells. PLoS One 8:e81655 (2013). Human . PubMed: 24400037