Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [MEM-226] to CD105 (FITC)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-CD105 antibody [MEM-226] (FITC)
See all CD105 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [MEM-226] to CD105 (FITC)
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human CD105.
Database link: P17813
The purified antibody is conjugated with Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) under optimum conditions. The reagent is free of unconjugated FITC and adjusted for direct use.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified by size-exclusion chromatography.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab18278 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
20 µl for 100 µl sample is recommended.
ab91362 - Mouse monoclonal IgG2a, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionMajor glycoprotein of vascular endothelium. May play a critical role in the binding of endothelial cells to integrins and/or other RGD receptors.
Tissue specificityEndoglin is restricted to endothelial cells in all tissues except bone marrow.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in ENG are the cause of hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia type 1 (HHT1) [MIM:187300, 108010]; also known as Osler-Rendu-Weber syndrome 1 (ORW1). HHT1 is an autosomal dominant multisystemic vascular dysplasia, characterized by recurrent epistaxis, muco-cutaneous telangiectases, gastro-intestinal hemorrhage, and pulmonary (PAVM), cerebral (CAVM) and hepatic arteriovenous malformations; all secondary manifestations of the underlying vascular dysplasia. Although the first symptom of HHT1 in children is generally nose bleed, there is an important clinical heterogeneity.
- Information by UniProt
- AI528660 antibody
- AI662476 antibody
- CD 105 antibody
ab18278 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Kim SJ et al. Effect of Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate-Platelet-Rich Plasma on Tendon-Derived Stem Cells and Rotator Cuff Tendon Tear. Cell Transplant 26:867-878 (2017). PubMed: 28105983
- Hong L et al. The effects of 17-ß estradiol on enhancing proliferation of human bone marrow mesenchymal stromal cells in vitro. Stem Cells Dev 20:925-31 (2011). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 20735179
- Asumda FZ & Chase PB Age-related changes in rat bone-marrow mesenchymal stem cell plasticity. BMC Cell Biol 12:44 (2011). Flow Cyt ; Rat . PubMed: 21992089
- Hildner F et al. FGF-2 abolishes the chondrogenic effect of combined BMP-6 and TGF-beta in human adipose derived stem cells. J Biomed Mater Res A 94:978-87 (2010). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 20730935
- Fu L et al. Derivation of neural stem cells from mesenchymal stemcells: evidence for a bipotential stem cell population. Stem Cells Dev 17:1109-21 (2008). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 18426339