Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [MEM-226] to CD105, prediluted (APC)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: APC. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-CD105 antibody [MEM-226], prediluted (APC)
See all CD105 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [MEM-226] to CD105, prediluted (APC)
ConjugationAPC. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant Vaccinia virus containing the human CD105 cDNA.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThe antibody was purified by Protein A (G) affinity chromatography before conjugation. The conjugate was purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab60902 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 10µl for 106 cells.
Use 10µl per 100µl of whole blood or 106 cells in a suspension.
ab91364 - Mouse monoclonal IgG2a, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionMajor glycoprotein of vascular endothelium. May play a critical role in the binding of endothelial cells to integrins and/or other RGD receptors.
Tissue specificityEndoglin is restricted to endothelial cells in all tissues except bone marrow.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in ENG are the cause of hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia type 1 (HHT1) [MIM:187300, 108010]; also known as Osler-Rendu-Weber syndrome 1 (ORW1). HHT1 is an autosomal dominant multisystemic vascular dysplasia, characterized by recurrent epistaxis, muco-cutaneous telangiectases, gastro-intestinal hemorrhage, and pulmonary (PAVM), cerebral (CAVM) and hepatic arteriovenous malformations; all secondary manifestations of the underlying vascular dysplasia. Although the first symptom of HHT1 in children is generally nose bleed, there is an important clinical heterogeneity.
- Information by UniProt
- AI528660 antibody
- AI662476 antibody
- CD 105 antibody
ab60902 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Pennings I et al. Effect of donor variation on osteogenesis and vasculogenesis in hydrogel cocultures. J Tissue Eng Regen Med 13:433-445 (2019). PubMed: 30650247
- Spirig R et al. rIgG1 Fc Hexamer Inhibits Antibody-Mediated Autoimmune Disease via Effects on Complement and Fc?Rs. J Immunol 200:2542-2553 (2018). PubMed: 29531170
- Kurian L et al. Conversion of human fibroblasts to angioblast-like progenitor cells. Nat Methods 10:77-83 (2013). PubMed: 23202434
- McLean K et al. Human ovarian carcinoma–associated mesenchymal stem cells regulate cancer stem cells and tumorigenesis via altered BMP production. J Clin Invest 121:3206-19 (2011). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 21737876