Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [MEM-229] to CD105
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, WB
- Reacts with: Human, Pig
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-CD105 antibody [MEM-229]
See all CD105 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [MEM-229] to CD105
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Pig
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Human CD105.
- Kg1 human acute myelogenous leukemia cell line. This antibody gave a positive result when used in the following formaldehyde fixed cell lines: HeLa.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Purification notesPurified from TCS
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69772 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||1/200. Fix with Acetone.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
ab170191 - Mouse monoclonal IgG2a, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Use under non reducing condition. Predicted molecular weight: 71 kDa.|
FunctionMajor glycoprotein of vascular endothelium. May play a critical role in the binding of endothelial cells to integrins and/or other RGD receptors.
Tissue specificityEndoglin is restricted to endothelial cells in all tissues except bone marrow.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in ENG are the cause of hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia type 1 (HHT1) [MIM:187300, 108010]; also known as Osler-Rendu-Weber syndrome 1 (ORW1). HHT1 is an autosomal dominant multisystemic vascular dysplasia, characterized by recurrent epistaxis, muco-cutaneous telangiectases, gastro-intestinal hemorrhage, and pulmonary (PAVM), cerebral (CAVM) and hepatic arteriovenous malformations; all secondary manifestations of the underlying vascular dysplasia. Although the first symptom of HHT1 in children is generally nose bleed, there is an important clinical heterogeneity.
- Information by UniProt
- AI528660 antibody
- AI662476 antibody
- CD 105 antibody
ab69772 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1% BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody ab69772 at 5µg/ml overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was DyLight® 488 goat anti- mouse (ab96879) IgG (H+L) used at a 1/250 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
Immunohistochemical analysis of frozen infarcted porcine heart labelling CD105 (green) with ab69772 at 5µg/mL. DAPI (blue) was used as nuclear counterstain.
ab69772 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Yang Q et al. In vitro Characteristics of Heterogeneous Equine Hoof Progenitor Cell Isolates. Front Bioeng Biotechnol 7:155 (2019). PubMed: 31355191
- Grau-Vorster M et al. HLA-DR expression in clinical-grade bone marrow-derived multipotent mesenchymal stromal cells: a two-site study. Stem Cell Res Ther 10:164 (2019). PubMed: 31196185
- Hong D et al. Gremlin1 Delivered by Mesenchymal Stromal Cells Promoted Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition in Human Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma. Cell Physiol Biochem 47:1785-1799 (2018). PubMed: 29953975
- Calle A et al. Iberian pig mesenchymal stem/stromal cells from dermal skin, abdominal and subcutaneous adipose tissues, and peripheral blood: in vitro characterization and migratory properties in inflammation. Stem Cell Res Ther 9:178 (2018). PubMed: 29973295
- Maruya Y et al. Autologous adipose-derived stem cell sheets enhance the strength of intestinal anastomosis. Regen Ther 7:24-33 (2017). PubMed: 30271849
- Kaibuchi N et al. Cytological character of mini pig mesenchymal stromal cells from various tissues and the attempt of cell sheet formation. Regen Ther 6:83-89 (2017). PubMed: 30271842
- Liu Y et al. Characteristics and neural-like differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells derived from foetal porcine bone marrow. Biosci Rep 33:e00032 (2013). PubMed: 23458182
- Singh S et al. Mesenchymal stem cells show radioresistance in vivo. J Cell Mol Med 16:877-87 (2012). PubMed: 21762375