Publishing research using ab53321? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab53321 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Burmeister DM et al. Delivery of Allogeneic Adipose Stem Cells in Polyethylene Glycol-Fibrin Hydrogels as an Adjunct to Meshed Autografts After Sharp Debridement of Deep Partial Thickness Burns. Stem Cells Transl Med 7:360-372 (2018). ICC/IF ; Pig . PubMed: 29457376
- Santos AC et al. Cochlear epithelial of dog fetuses: a new source of multipotent stem cells. Cytotechnology 69:179-189 (2017). PubMed: 28074389
- Borghesi J et al. Phenotype and multipotency of rabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus) amniotic stem cells. Stem Cell Res Ther 8:27 (2017). PubMed: 28173846
- McDaniel JS et al. Quantitative Assessment of Optimal Bone Marrow Site for the Isolation of Porcine Mesenchymal Stem Cells. Stem Cells Int 2017:1836960 (2017). Flow Cyt ; Pig . PubMed: 28539939
- Zhao F et al. Programmed cell death 1 correlates with the occurrence and development of MG63 osteosarcoma. Oncol Lett 12:5199-5204 (2016). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 28105229
- Marques Howarth M et al. Long noncoding RNA EWSAT1-mediated gene repression facilitates Ewing sarcoma oncogenesis. J Clin Invest 124:5275-90 (2014). PubMed: 25401475
- Haidari M et al. Disruption of endothelial adherens junctions by high glucose is mediated by protein kinase C-ß-dependent vascular endothelial cadherin tyrosine phosphorylation. Cardiovasc Diabetol 13:112 (2014). Human . PubMed: 25027642
- Kronsteiner B et al. Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells from Adipose Tissue and Amnion Influence T-Cells Depending on Stimulation Method and Presence of Other Immune Cells. Stem Cells Dev : (2011). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 21381973