For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Can you please send me a list of all of the antibodies you have validated for use in Flow Cytometry on sheep cells?
Asked on Feb 17 2012
Thank you for your phone call.
Attached please find the list of our antibodies that have been validated for use in Flow Cytometry on sheep cells.
If you are interested in testing one of our other antibodies for use in sheep or Flow Cytometry, I can offer a discount off a future purchase if you buy the antibody now, test it insheep or Flow Cytometryand submit feedback to us in the form of an Abreview. It doesn’t matter whether the Abreview is positive or negative, we would just really like to receive your feedback. The discount would be to the value of 1 free primary antibody.
If you are interested in this offer, please follow these steps:
1. Reply to this e-mail to let me knowwhich antibody you wouldlike to test. I will then send a discount code. This code must be issued before purchasing the antibody so please wait for my reply before ordering.
2. Purchasethe untested antibodyeither by phone, fax, or online (www.abcam.com).
3. Test it in sheep or Flow Cytometry.
4. Let us know the results, positive or negative, using our Abreview system (this will take about 10 minutes and images are great if you have them!). To find out how to submit an Abreview, please visit: https://www.abcam.com/abreviews.
5. After the review is submitted to us, the discount code becomes active. Simply place your new order by phone, fax, or on the web and mention the discount code. The discount can be redeemed for anyprimary antibodyordered and the discount code is valid for 4 months after issue.
We are always pleased to obtain feedback about our products and any information is greatly appreciated! Even ifthe antibodyturns out to be unsuitable for sheep or Flow Cytometry, you will still receive the discount on your next purchase after your Abreview has been submitted.
Please let me know if you have any questions about this offer and I would be happy to help you further.
The Terms and Conditions of this offer can be found at: www.abcam.com/collaborationdiscount.
Answered on Feb 17 2012