Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [SN6] to CD105
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-CD105 antibody [SN6]
See all CD105 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [SN6] to CD105
Specificityab11414 recognises the human CD105 cell surface antigen.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Unsuitable for: WB
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human CD105.
- Flow Cyt: KG1 cells.
General notesThis product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesPurified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab11414 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Use 10ul of the neat dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionMajor glycoprotein of vascular endothelium. May play a critical role in the binding of endothelial cells to integrins and/or other RGD receptors.
Tissue specificityEndoglin is restricted to endothelial cells in all tissues except bone marrow.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in ENG are the cause of hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia type 1 (HHT1) [MIM:187300, 108010]; also known as Osler-Rendu-Weber syndrome 1 (ORW1). HHT1 is an autosomal dominant multisystemic vascular dysplasia, characterized by recurrent epistaxis, muco-cutaneous telangiectases, gastro-intestinal hemorrhage, and pulmonary (PAVM), cerebral (CAVM) and hepatic arteriovenous malformations; all secondary manifestations of the underlying vascular dysplasia. Although the first symptom of HHT1 in children is generally nose bleed, there is an important clinical heterogeneity.
- Information by UniProt
- AI528660 antibody
- AI662476 antibody
- CD 105 antibody
ab11414 has been referenced in 43 publications.
- Wang X et al. CD105 overexpression mediates drug-resistance in choriocarcinoma cells through BMP9/Smad pathway. J Cancer 11:272-283 (2020). PubMed: 31897223
- Liang Y et al. Exosomal microRNA-144 from bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells inhibits the progression of non-small cell lung cancer by targeting CCNE1 and CCNE2. Stem Cell Res Ther 11:87 (2020). PubMed: 32102682
- Yu W et al. Different effects of total flavonoids from Arachniodes exilis on human umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells in vitro. Medicine (Baltimore) 99:e20628 (2020). PubMed: 32569193
- Yonemitsu R et al. Fibroblast Growth Factor 2 Enhances Tendon-to-Bone Healing in a Rat Rotator Cuff Repair of Chronic Tears. Am J Sports Med 47:1701-1712 (2019). PubMed: 31038985
- Nan LP et al. Naringin alleviates H2O2-induced apoptosis via the PI3K/Akt pathway in rat nucleus pulposus-derived mesenchymal stem cells. Connect Tissue Res N/A:1-14 (2019). PubMed: 31294637