Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rat monoclonal [I21/7] to CD11a
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
Product nameAnti-CD11a antibody [I21/7]
See all CD11a primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [I21/7] to CD11a
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Tissue, cells or virus. This information is considered to be commercially sensitive.
- Flow Cyt: Mouse splenocytes.
This antibody clone is manufactured by Abcam. If you require a custom buffer formulation or conjugation for your experiments, please contact email@example.com.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.05% BSA, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityIon Exchange Chromatography
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab25383 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use a concentration of 0.963 µg/ml.
FunctionIntegrin alpha-L/beta-2 is a receptor for ICAM1, ICAM2, ICAM3 and ICAM4. It is involved in a variety of immune phenomena including leukocyte-endothelial cell interaction, cytotoxic T-cell mediated killing, and antibody dependent killing by granulocytes and monocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the integrin alpha chain family.
Contains 7 FG-GAP repeats.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
DomainThe integrin I-domain (insert) is a VWFA domain. Integrins with I-domains do not undergo protease cleavage.
- Information by UniProt
- Lymphocyte function associated antigen, type 1, alpha subunit antibody
- Antigen CD11A (p180), lymphocyte function associated antigen 1, alpha polypeptide antibody
- Antigen CD11A antibody
Flow cytometric analysis of mouse splenocyte cells labelling CD11a with ab25383 at 0.963µg/ml (Right panel) compared with a rat monoclonal IgG isotype(Left panel). Goat F(ab)2 Anti-Rat IgG Fc (Alexa Fluor® 488, ab150161) at 1/2000 dilution was used as the secondary antibody. Gated on viable cells.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab25383 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Trowbridge IS & Omary MB Molecular complexity of leukocyte surface glycoproteins related to the macrophage differentiation antigen Mac-1. J Exp Med 154:1517-24 (1981). PubMed: 7299345