Non-Abcam antibody was used: goat anti rabbit antibody POX labeled (BioRad) Host species: Rabbit Clonality: Polyclonal Conjugation: Other
• Tissue: cryo sections of decidua from the 11th week of pregnancy.
• Fixation: acetone at room temperature for 5 minutes.
• Blocking: blocking with UV ultra-block (Thermo Fischer Scienti?c) for 10 min.
• Washing: During IHC protocol after each step, sections were washed three times in TBS-T buffer for 5 min at room temperature.
• Primary antibody:
anti CD11b (Abcam), dilution: diluted in antibody diluent (Dako, 1:50) (different dilutions, 1:200 to 1:20, were tested in parallel but gave only unspecific background in a dose-dependent manner), for 30 minutes at room temperature
1. goat anti rabbit antibody POX labeled (BioRad), diluted in antibody diluent (Dako, 1:200) (our standard detection antibody for immunohistochemistry when working with rabbit-antibodies on mouse tissue).
2. UltraVision LP Detection System from LabVision (detects primary mouse as well as rabbit antibodies) - used according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
• Development: aminoethylcarbazole (AEC, LabVision) for 4 min at room temperature
• Counterstaining: Mayer’s hemalum
Mounting: Kaiser’s glycerolgelatine (Merck)
Thank you for taking part in our AbTrial program and your valuable feedback about the use of ab133357 in IHC-Fr, an application we have not tested before. We encourage all researchers to contact us should they wish to test any of our products in untested species or applications, as these may qualify for our AbTrial testing program.
Submitted Sep 10 2018
Get resources and offers direct to your inboxSign up