Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [M1/70] to CD11b (APC)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Conjugation: APC. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
- Isotype: IgG2b
Product nameAnti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (APC)
See all CD11b primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [M1/70] to CD11b (APC)
ConjugationAPC. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
C57BL/10 mouse splenic T cells and concanavaline A-activated C57BL/10 splenocytes
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% Gelatin, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.142% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
Light chain typekappa
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab197701)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab197702)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (Alexa Fluor® 405) (ab197703)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab210299)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] - BSA and Azide free (ab212506)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (PE/Cy7®) (ab218786)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (PerCP) (ab237025)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] - BSA and Azide free (ab237965)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (violetFluor™ 450) (ab242266)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (FITC) (ab24874)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (PE) (ab25175)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (redFluor™ 710) (ab253091)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (PE/Cy5®) (ab25533)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (APC/Cy7®) (ab79096)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (ab8878)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab25482 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionIntegrin alpha-M/beta-2 is implicated in various adhesive interactions of monocytes, macrophages and granulocytes as well as in mediating the uptake of complement-coated particles. It is identical with CR-3, the receptor for the iC3b fragment of the third complement component. It probably recognizes the R-G-D peptide in C3b. Integrin alpha-M/beta-2 is also a receptor for fibrinogen, factor X and ICAM1. It recognizes P1 and P2 peptides of fibrinogen gamma chain.
Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in monocytes and granulocytes.
Involvement in diseaseGenetic variations in ITGAM has been associated with susceptibility to systemic lupus erythematosus type 6 (SLEB6) [MIM:609939]. Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is a chronic, inflammatory and often febrile multisystemic disorder of connective tissue. It affects principally the skin, joints, kidneys and serosal membranes. It is thought to represent a failure of the regulatory mechanisms of the autoimmune system.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the integrin alpha chain family.
Contains 7 FG-GAP repeats.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
DomainThe integrin I-domain (insert) is a VWFA domain. Integrins with I-domains do not undergo protease cleavage.
- Information by UniProt
- antigen CD11b (p170) antibody
- Antigen CD11b p170 antibody
- CD11 antigen like family member B antibody
ab25482 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Mei Y et al. FA-97, a New Synthetic Caffeic Acid Phenethyl Ester Derivative, Ameliorates DSS-Induced Colitis Against Oxidative Stress by Activating Nrf2/HO-1 Pathway. Front Immunol 10:2969 (2019). PubMed: 31969881
- Xu X et al. Selective NLRP3 inflammasome inhibitor reduces neuroinflammation and improves long-term neurological outcomes in a murine model of traumatic brain injury. Neurobiol Dis 117:15-27 (2018). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . PubMed: 29859317
- Herron LR et al. A chicken bioreactor for efficient production of functional cytokines. BMC Biotechnol 18:82 (2018). PubMed: 30594166
- Sanchez-Madrid F et al. Mapping of antigenic and functional epitopes on the alpha- and beta-subunits of two related mouse glycoproteins involved in cell interactions, LFA-1 and Mac-1. J Exp Med 158:586-602 (1983). PubMed: 6193226
- Flotte TJ et al. Dendritic cell and macrophage staining by monoclonal antibodies in tissue sections and epidermal sheets. Am J Pathol 111:112-24 (1983). PubMed: 6340516
- Springer TA et al. LFA-1 and Lyt-2,3, molecules associated with T lymphocyte-mediated killing; and Mac-1, an LFA-1 homologue associated with complement receptor function. Immunol Rev 68:171-95 (1982). PubMed: 6184305
- Springer T et al. Mac-1: a macrophage differentiation antigen identified by monoclonal antibody. Eur J Immunol 9:301-6 (1979). PubMed: 89034
- Springer T et al. Monoclonal xenogeneic antibodies to murine cell surface antigens: identification of novel leukocyte differentiation antigens. Eur J Immunol 8:539-51 (1978). PubMed: 81133