Product nameAnti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (FITC)
See all CD11b primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [M1/70] to CD11b (FITC)
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
SpecificityAlpha M subunit (Mr 170 kDa) of the CD11b/CD18 heterodimer.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rabbit
Tissue/ cell preparation (Mouse): C57BL/10 mouse splenic T cells and concanavaline A-activated C57BL/10 splenocytes.
- BALB/c spleen cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store undiluted.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.14% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
Light chain typekappa
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab197701)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab197702)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (Alexa Fluor® 405) (ab197703)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab210299)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] - BSA and Azide free (ab212506)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab218786)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (PerCP) (ab237025)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (Phycoerythrin) (ab25175)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (Allophycocyanin) (ab25482)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (PE/Cy5®) (ab25533)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (Allophycocyanin/Cy7 ®) (ab79096)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (ab8878)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab24874 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab136125 - Rat monoclonal IgG2b, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionIntegrin alpha-M/beta-2 is implicated in various adhesive interactions of monocytes, macrophages and granulocytes as well as in mediating the uptake of complement-coated particles. It is identical with CR-3, the receptor for the iC3b fragment of the third complement component. It probably recognizes the R-G-D peptide in C3b. Integrin alpha-M/beta-2 is also a receptor for fibrinogen, factor X and ICAM1. It recognizes P1 and P2 peptides of fibrinogen gamma chain.
Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in monocytes and granulocytes.
Involvement in diseaseGenetic variations in ITGAM has been associated with susceptibility to systemic lupus erythematosus type 6 (SLEB6) [MIM:609939]. Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is a chronic, inflammatory and often febrile multisystemic disorder of connective tissue. It affects principally the skin, joints, kidneys and serosal membranes. It is thought to represent a failure of the regulatory mechanisms of the autoimmune system.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the integrin alpha chain family.
Contains 7 FG-GAP repeats.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
DomainThe integrin I-domain (insert) is a VWFA domain. Integrins with I-domains do not undergo protease cleavage.
- Information by UniProt
- antigen CD11b (p170) antibody
- Antigen CD11b p170 antibody
- CD11 antigen like family member B antibody
Flow Cytometry analysis of C57Bl/6 bone marrow cells labeling CD11b with ab24874 at 0.5µg (solid line), Rat IgG2b (FITC)isotype control (dashed line) at 0.5µg concentration.
ab24874 at 1 µg/106 cells staining BALB/c splenocytes. Cells were then double stained with Rat monoclonal [RB6-8C5] to Ly6g (Phycoerythrin) (ab24884). Lymphocytes were gated and analyzed by flow cytometry.
This product has been referenced in:
- Liu T et al. Gr-1+CD11b+ cells facilitate Lewis lung cancer recurrence by enhancing neovasculature after local irradiation. Sci Rep 4:4833 (2014). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 24776637) »
- Gil M et al. Surfactant Protein A Modulates Cell Surface Expression of CR3 on Alveolar Macrophages and Enhances CR3-mediated Phagocytosis. J Biol Chem 284:7495-504 (2009). Flow Cyt . Read more (PubMed: 19155216) »