Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [M1/70] to CD11b (PE/Cy5®)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Dog, Human, Pig, Monkey
- Conjugation: PE/Cy5®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 670nm
- Isotype: IgG2b
Product nameAnti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (PE/Cy5®)
See all CD11b primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [M1/70] to CD11b (PE/Cy5®)
ConjugationPE/Cy5®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 670nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Dog, Human, Pig, Monkey
Tissue/ cell preparation (Mouse) - C57BL/10 mouse splenic T cells and concanavalin A activated C57BL/10 splenocytes.
- Mouse spleen cells.
General notesThis product or portions thereof is manufactured under license from Carnegie Mellon University under U.S. Patent Number 5,268,486 and related patents. Cy and CyDye are trademarks of GE Healthcare Limited.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% Gelatin, 0.14% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
Light chain typekappa
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab197701)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab197702)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (Alexa Fluor® 405) (ab197703)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab210299)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] - BSA and Azide free (ab212506)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (PE/Cy7®) (ab218786)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (PerCP) (ab237025)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] - BSA and Azide free (ab237965)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (violetFluor™ 450) (ab242266)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (FITC) (ab24874)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (PE) (ab25175)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (redFluor™ 710) (ab253091)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (APC) (ab25482)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (APC/Cy7®) (ab79096)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (ab8878)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab25533 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionIntegrin alpha-M/beta-2 is implicated in various adhesive interactions of monocytes, macrophages and granulocytes as well as in mediating the uptake of complement-coated particles. It is identical with CR-3, the receptor for the iC3b fragment of the third complement component. It probably recognizes the R-G-D peptide in C3b. Integrin alpha-M/beta-2 is also a receptor for fibrinogen, factor X and ICAM1. It recognizes P1 and P2 peptides of fibrinogen gamma chain.
Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in monocytes and granulocytes.
Involvement in diseaseGenetic variations in ITGAM has been associated with susceptibility to systemic lupus erythematosus type 6 (SLEB6) [MIM:609939]. Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is a chronic, inflammatory and often febrile multisystemic disorder of connective tissue. It affects principally the skin, joints, kidneys and serosal membranes. It is thought to represent a failure of the regulatory mechanisms of the autoimmune system.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the integrin alpha chain family.
Contains 7 FG-GAP repeats.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
DomainThe integrin I-domain (insert) is a VWFA domain. Integrins with I-domains do not undergo protease cleavage.
- Information by UniProt
- antigen CD11b (p170) antibody
- Antigen CD11b p170 antibody
- CD11 antigen like family member B antibody
Flow Cytometry analysis of C57Bl/6 bone marrow cells labeling CD11b with ab25533 at 0.125 µg (solid line) or Rat IgG2b (PE/Cy5®) isotype control at 0.125 µg (dashed line).
ab25533 staining CD11b in Human leukocytes by Flow Cytometry. Cells were prepared for staining after red blood cell lysis and were fixed in paraformaldehyde. The sample was incubated with the primary antibody (1/50 in PBS/BSA 1%) for 30 minutes at 4°C. Gating strategy: Neutrophils.
Scatter plot showing mouse blood leukocyte cells stained with ab25533 (green). The cells were harvested from blood drawn from mice and prepared in PBS/BSA 1%. Cells were fixed in formaldehyde. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 1% BSA to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (1/100) for 30 min at 4ºC. Isotype control antibody (red) was used under the same conditions.
ab25533 staining CD11b in Rat splenocytes by Flow Cytometry. Rat spleen was homogenized and red blood cells were lysed in PBS + 1% BSA and 0.01% sodium azide. The sample was incubated with the primary antibody (1/100 in PBS + 1% BSA and 0.01% sodium azide) for 1 hour at 4°C.
Gating Strategy: Live Macrophages.
ab25533 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Wen G et al. Genetic and Pharmacologic Inhibition of the Neutrophil Elastase Inhibits Experimental Atherosclerosis. J Am Heart Assoc 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29437605
- Xu J et al. Cobalt (II) ions and nanoparticles induce macrophage retention by ROS-mediated down-regulation of RhoA expression. Acta Biomater 72:434-446 (2018). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 29649639
- Kotla S et al. Heterodimers of the transcriptional factors NFATc3 and FosB mediate tissue factor expression for 15(S)-hydroxyeicosatetraenoic acid-induced monocyte trafficking. J Biol Chem 292:14885-14901 (2017). PubMed: 28724635
- Chen X et al. Retinoic acid facilitates inactivated transmissible gastroenteritis virus induction of CD8(+) T-cell migration to the porcine gut. Sci Rep 6:24152 (2016). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 27080036
- Zeng SL et al. Mesenchymal stem cells abrogate experimental asthma by altering dendritic cell function. Mol Med Rep 12:2511-20 (2015). PubMed: 25936350
- Vrecenak JD et al. Stable long-term mixed chimerism achieved in a canine model of allogeneic in utero hematopoietic cell transplantation. Blood 124:1987-95 (2014). PubMed: 24869940
- Olme CH et al. Live cell detection of chromosome 2 deletion and Sfpi1/PU1 loss in radiation-induced mouse acute myeloid leukaemia. Leuk Res 37:1374-82 (2013). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . PubMed: 23806234