Product nameAnti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (redFluor™ 710)
See all CD11b primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [M1/70] to CD11b (redFluor™ 710)
The M1/70 clone is widely used as a marker for CD11b expression on mouse macrophages, granulocytes, neutrophils, and NK cells.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Flow Cyt: Mouse C57Bl/6 bone marrow cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.16% Sodium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Gelatin
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified from tissue culture supernatant. The purified antibody was conjugated under optimal conditions, with unreacted dye removed from the preparation.
Light chain typekappa
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab197701)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab197702)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (Alexa Fluor® 405) (ab197703)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab210299)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] - BSA and Azide free (ab212506)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab218786)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (PerCP) (ab237025)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] - BSA and Azide free (ab237965)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (violetFluor™ 450) (ab242266)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (FITC) (ab24874)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (Phycoerythrin) (ab25175)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (Allophycocyanin) (ab25482)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (PE/Cy5®) (ab25533)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (Allophycocyanin/Cy7 ®) (ab79096)
- Anti-CD11b antibody [M1/70] (ab8878)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab253091 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Use at 0.25 μg per reaction.
FunctionIntegrin alpha-M/beta-2 is implicated in various adhesive interactions of monocytes, macrophages and granulocytes as well as in mediating the uptake of complement-coated particles. It is identical with CR-3, the receptor for the iC3b fragment of the third complement component. It probably recognizes the R-G-D peptide in C3b. Integrin alpha-M/beta-2 is also a receptor for fibrinogen, factor X and ICAM1. It recognizes P1 and P2 peptides of fibrinogen gamma chain.
Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in monocytes and granulocytes.
Involvement in diseaseGenetic variations in ITGAM has been associated with susceptibility to systemic lupus erythematosus type 6 (SLEB6) [MIM:609939]. Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is a chronic, inflammatory and often febrile multisystemic disorder of connective tissue. It affects principally the skin, joints, kidneys and serosal membranes. It is thought to represent a failure of the regulatory mechanisms of the autoimmune system.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the integrin alpha chain family.
Contains 7 FG-GAP repeats.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
DomainThe integrin I-domain (insert) is a VWFA domain. Integrins with I-domains do not undergo protease cleavage.
- Information by UniProt
- antigen CD11b (p170) antibody
- Antigen CD11b p170 antibody
- CD11 antigen like family member B antibody
ab253091 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.