Key features and details
- Armenian hamster monoclonal [N418] to CD11c
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, IHC-Fr, IP
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CD11c antibody [N418]
See all CD11c primary antibodies
DescriptionArmenian hamster monoclonal [N418] to CD11c
Host speciesArmenian hamster
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, IHC-Fr, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Mouse CD11c.
- IHC: mouse liver tissue, mouse spleen tissue Flow Cyt: Mouse splenocytes.
Clone N418 has been reported to enhance antigen specific responses when used to target dendritic cells in vivo.
This antibody clone is manufactured by Abcam. If you require a custom buffer formulation or conjugation for your experiments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 6.97% L-Arginine
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Primary antibody notesClone N418 has been reported to enhance antigen specific responses when used to target dendritic cells in vivo.
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab111469)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab185783)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (APC) (ab210306)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (APC/Cy7®) (ab210307)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (FITC) (ab210308)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (PE) (ab210309)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (PE/Cy7®) (ab210310)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab233046)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] - BSA and Azide free (ab233173)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (violetFluor™ 450) (ab242269)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab33503)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (Biotin) (ab95765)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab33483 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 20808846|
ab18479 - Armenian Hamster monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Abcam recommends using acetone fixation.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionIntegrin alpha-X/beta-2 is a receptor for fibrinogen. It recognizes the sequence G-P-R in fibrinogen. It mediates cell-cell interaction during inflammatory responses. It is especially important in monocyte adhesion and chemotaxis.
Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in monocytes and granulocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the integrin alpha chain family.
Contains 7 FG-GAP repeats.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
DomainThe integrin I-domain (insert) is a VWFA domain. Integrins with I-domains do not undergo protease cleavage.
- Information by UniProt
- 95 alpha chain antibody
- 95 antibody
- CD 11c antibody
Mouse splenic cells were incubated with anti-CD11c antibody ab33483 at 1/100 dilution for 30 min at 4°C. The secondary antibody used was goat anti-Armenian Hamster (Alexa Fluor® 488) preadsorbed at 1/100 dilution for 30 min at 4°C. The cells were simultaneously stained with CD3 PE-conjugated (ab22268) at 1/200 dilution.
Acquisition of >30,000 total events were collected. Gating strategy – events were collected with the forward and side light-scatter characteristics of viable lymphocytes.
ab33483 staining CD11c in murine bronchoalveolar lavage (BAL) cells by Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence.
BAL cells were collected from PBS treated mice at day 13, 17 or 18 (17/18) and 21 post-reconstitution. Cells were stained with ab33483 specific for CD11c (green) and Pc (red). Representative images of brightfield (BF), CD11c, Pc, and merged CD11c/Pc are shown for PBS-treated mice following immune reconstitution Day 21.
ab33483 has been referenced in 58 publications.
- Fan S et al. Role of innate lymphoid cells and dendritic cells in intradermal immunization of the enterovirus antigen. NPJ Vaccines 4:14 (2019). PubMed: 30937186
- Wohlfahrt T et al. PU.1 controls fibroblast polarization and tissue fibrosis. Nature 566:344-349 (2019). PubMed: 30700907
- Williford JM et al. Recruitment of CD103+ dendritic cells via tumor-targeted chemokine delivery enhances efficacy of checkpoint inhibitor immunotherapy. Sci Adv 5:eaay1357 (2019). PubMed: 31844672
- Rawji KS et al. Deficient Surveillance and Phagocytic Activity of Myeloid Cells Within Demyelinated Lesions in Aging Mice Visualized by Ex Vivo Live Multiphoton Imaging. J Neurosci 38:1973-1988 (2018). PubMed: 29363580
- Tripathi D et al. Alcohol enhances type 1 interferon-a production and mortality in young mice infected with Mycobacterium tuberculosis. PLoS Pathog 14:e1007174 (2018). PubMed: 30071107