Key features and details
- Armenian hamster monoclonal [N418] to CD11c (Biotin)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CD11c antibody [N418] (Biotin)
See all CD11c primary antibodies
DescriptionArmenian hamster monoclonal [N418] to CD11c (Biotin)
Host speciesArmenian hamster
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Mouse spleen dendritic cells.
- Flow Cyt: C57BL/6 splenocytes.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.88% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Gelatin, 0.12% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab111469)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab185783)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (APC) (ab210306)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (APC/Cy7®) (ab210307)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (FITC) (ab210308)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (PE) (ab210309)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (PE/Cy7®) (ab210310)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab233046)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] - BSA and Azide free (ab233173)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (violetFluor™ 450) (ab242269)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (ab33483)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab33503)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab95765 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 0.25-0.5µg for 105-8 cells. Final volume of 100 µl.|
FunctionIntegrin alpha-X/beta-2 is a receptor for fibrinogen. It recognizes the sequence G-P-R in fibrinogen. It mediates cell-cell interaction during inflammatory responses. It is especially important in monocyte adhesion and chemotaxis.
Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in monocytes and granulocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the integrin alpha chain family.
Contains 7 FG-GAP repeats.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
DomainThe integrin I-domain (insert) is a VWFA domain. Integrins with I-domains do not undergo protease cleavage.
- Information by UniProt
- 95 alpha chain antibody
- 95 antibody
- CD 11c antibody
ab95765 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Xin KQ et al. Induction of robust immune responses against human immunodeficiency virus is supported by the inherent tropism of adeno-associated virus type 5 for dendritic cells. J Virol 80:11899-910 (2006). PubMed: 17005662
- Ohteki T et al. Essential roles of DC-derived IL-15 as a mediator of inflammatory responses in vivo. J Exp Med 203:2329-38 (2006). PubMed: 16966429
- Zhang J et al. The existence of CD11c+ sentinel and F4/80+ interstitial dendritic cells in dental pulp and their dynamics and functional properties. Int Immunol 18:1375-84 (2006). PubMed: 16849394
- Guiducci C et al. Redirecting in vivo elicited tumor infiltrating macrophages and dendritic cells towards tumor rejection. Cancer Res 65:3437-46 (2005). PubMed: 15833879
- Esche C et al. CD154 inhibits tumor-induced apoptosis in dendritic cells and tumor growth. Eur J Immunol 29:2148-55 (1999). PubMed: 10427977
- Metlay JP et al. The distinct leukocyte integrins of mouse spleen dendritic cells as identified with new hamster monoclonal antibodies. J Exp Med 171:1753-71 (1990). PubMed: 2185332
- Bedford PG & Longstaffe JA Corneal pannus (chronic superficial keratitis) in the German shepherd dog. J Small Anim Pract 20:41-56 (1979). PubMed: 759720
- Cole DF Secretion of the aqueous humour. Exp Eye Res 25 Suppl:161-76 (1977). PubMed: 145370