Product nameAnti-CD11c antibody [N418] (Biotin)
See all CD11c primary antibodies
DescriptionArmenian hamster monoclonal [N418] to CD11c (Biotin)
Host speciesArmenian hamster
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Mouse spleen dendritic cells.
- Flow Cyt: C57BL/6 splenocytes.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.88% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Gelatin, 0.12% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab111469)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab185783)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (Allophycocyanin) (ab210306)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (Allophycocyanin/Cy7 ®) (ab210307)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (FITC) (ab210308)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (Phycoerythrin) (ab210309)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab210310)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (violetFluor™ 450) (ab242269)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (ab33483)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab95765 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 0.25-0.5µg for 105-8 cells. Final volume of 100 µl.|
FunctionIntegrin alpha-X/beta-2 is a receptor for fibrinogen. It recognizes the sequence G-P-R in fibrinogen. It mediates cell-cell interaction during inflammatory responses. It is especially important in monocyte adhesion and chemotaxis.
Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in monocytes and granulocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the integrin alpha chain family.
Contains 7 FG-GAP repeats.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
DomainThe integrin I-domain (insert) is a VWFA domain. Integrins with I-domains do not undergo protease cleavage.
- Information by UniProt
- 95 alpha chain antibody
- 95 antibody
- CD 11c antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Xin KQ et al. Induction of robust immune responses against human immunodeficiency virus is supported by the inherent tropism of adeno-associated virus type 5 for dendritic cells. J Virol 80:11899-910 (2006). Read more (PubMed: 17005662) »
- Ohteki T et al. Essential roles of DC-derived IL-15 as a mediator of inflammatory responses in vivo. J Exp Med 203:2329-38 (2006). Read more (PubMed: 16966429) »