Product nameAnti-CD11c antibody [N418] (FITC)
See all CD11c primary antibodies
DescriptionArmenian Hamster monoclonal [N418] to CD11c (FITC)
Host speciesArmenian hamster
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
- C57Bl/6 splenocytes.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.12% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Gelatin
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesab210308 was purified from tissue culture supernatant via affinity chromatography. The purified antibody was conjugated under optimal conditions, with unreacted dye removed from the preparation.
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab111469)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab185783)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (Allophycocyanin) (ab210306)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (Allophycocyanin/Cy7 ®) (ab210307)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (Phycoerythrin) (ab210309)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab210310)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab233046)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] - BSA and Azide free (ab233173)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (violetFluor™ 450) (ab242269)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (ab33483)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab33503)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (Biotin) (ab95765)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab210308 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Suggested use 0.25 μg.
FunctionIntegrin alpha-X/beta-2 is a receptor for fibrinogen. It recognizes the sequence G-P-R in fibrinogen. It mediates cell-cell interaction during inflammatory responses. It is especially important in monocyte adhesion and chemotaxis.
Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in monocytes and granulocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the integrin alpha chain family.
Contains 7 FG-GAP repeats.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
DomainThe integrin I-domain (insert) is a VWFA domain. Integrins with I-domains do not undergo protease cleavage.
- Information by UniProt
- 95 alpha chain antibody
- 95 antibody
- CD 11c antibody