Product nameAnti-CD11c antibody [N418] - Low endotoxin, Azide free
See all CD11c primary antibodies
DescriptionArmenian Hamster monoclonal [N418] to CD11c - Low endotoxin, Azide free
Host speciesArmenian hamster
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to Mouse CD11c. Mouse spleen dendritic cells
- Mouse C57Bl/6 splenocytes.
Endotoxin Level: Less than 0.001 ng/ug antibody, as determined by the LAL assay.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
1XPBS W/O NaN3
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab111469)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (Allophycocyanin) (ab210306)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (Allophycocyanin/Cy7 ®) (ab210307)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (FITC) (ab210308)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (Phycoerythrin) (ab210309)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab210310)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab233046)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] - BSA and Azide free (ab233173)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (violetFluor™ 450) (ab242269)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (ab33483)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab33503)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (Biotin) (ab95765)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab185783 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 1µg for 105-8 cells.
In a final volume of 100 μL.
ab18479 - Armenian Hamster monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionIntegrin alpha-X/beta-2 is a receptor for fibrinogen. It recognizes the sequence G-P-R in fibrinogen. It mediates cell-cell interaction during inflammatory responses. It is especially important in monocyte adhesion and chemotaxis.
Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in monocytes and granulocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the integrin alpha chain family.
Contains 7 FG-GAP repeats.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
DomainThe integrin I-domain (insert) is a VWFA domain. Integrins with I-domains do not undergo protease cleavage.
- Information by UniProt
- 95 alpha chain antibody
- 95 antibody
- CD 11c antibody
ab185783 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.