Key features and details
- Armenian hamster monoclonal [N418] to CD11c (PE/Cy7®)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: PE/Cy7®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 774nm
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CD11c antibody [N418] (PE/Cy7®)
See all CD11c primary antibodies
DescriptionArmenian hamster monoclonal [N418] to CD11c (PE/Cy7®)
Host speciesArmenian hamster
ConjugationPE/Cy7®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 774nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
- C57Bl/6 splenocytes.
This product or portions thereof is manufactured under license from Carnegie Mellon University under U.S. Patent Number 5, 268, 486 and related patents. Cy and CyDye are trademarks of GE Healthcare Limited.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.12% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Gelatin
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesab210310 was purified from tissue culture supernatant via affinity chromatography. The purified antibody was conjugated under optimal conditions, with unreacted dye removed from the preparation.
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab111469)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab185783)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (APC) (ab210306)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (APC/Cy7®) (ab210307)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (FITC) (ab210308)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (PE) (ab210309)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab233046)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] - BSA and Azide free (ab233173)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (violetFluor™ 450) (ab242269)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (ab33483)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab33503)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (Biotin) (ab95765)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab210310 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Suggested use 1 μg.
FunctionIntegrin alpha-X/beta-2 is a receptor for fibrinogen. It recognizes the sequence G-P-R in fibrinogen. It mediates cell-cell interaction during inflammatory responses. It is especially important in monocyte adhesion and chemotaxis.
Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in monocytes and granulocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the integrin alpha chain family.
Contains 7 FG-GAP repeats.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
DomainThe integrin I-domain (insert) is a VWFA domain. Integrins with I-domains do not undergo protease cleavage.
- Information by UniProt
- 95 alpha chain antibody
- 95 antibody
- CD 11c antibody
ab210310 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.