Product nameAnti-CD11c antibody [N418] (PerCP/Cy5.5®)
See all CD11c primary antibodies
DescriptionArmenian hamster monoclonal [N418] to CD11c (PerCP/Cy5.5®)
Host speciesArmenian hamster
ConjugationPerCP/Cy5.5®. Ex: 482nm, Em: 690nm
SpecificityN418 binds to CD11c on splenic dendritic cells in the T-dependent areas of mouse spleen and precipitates a 150, 90 kDa heterodimer.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Preparation of spleen dendritic cells (Mouse)
Excitation wavelength: 488 nm. Emission wavelength: 690 nm.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.16% Sodium phosphate, 0.1% Gelatin
Concentration information loading...
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab185783)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (Allophycocyanin) (ab210306)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (Allophycocyanin/Cy7 ®) (ab210307)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (FITC) (ab210308)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (Phycoerythrin) (ab210309)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab210310)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab233046)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] - BSA and Azide free (ab233173)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (violetFluor™ 450) (ab242269)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (ab33483)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab33503)
- Anti-CD11c antibody [N418] (Biotin) (ab95765)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab111469 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent dilution. This can be used at less than or equal to 0.25µg per test. A test is defined as the amount (µg) of antibody that will stain a cell sample in a final volume of 100 µL. Cell number should be determined empirically but can range from 10^5 to 10^8 cells/test.|
FunctionIntegrin alpha-X/beta-2 is a receptor for fibrinogen. It recognizes the sequence G-P-R in fibrinogen. It mediates cell-cell interaction during inflammatory responses. It is especially important in monocyte adhesion and chemotaxis.
Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in monocytes and granulocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the integrin alpha chain family.
Contains 7 FG-GAP repeats.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
DomainThe integrin I-domain (insert) is a VWFA domain. Integrins with I-domains do not undergo protease cleavage.
- Information by UniProt
- 95 alpha chain antibody
- 95 antibody
- CD 11c antibody
ab111469 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.