Publishing research using ab7417? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab7417 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Chen X et al. Mechanical stretch-induced osteogenic differentiation of human jaw bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells (hJBMMSCs) via inhibition of the NF-?B pathway. Cell Death Dis 9:207 (2018). PubMed: 29434225
- Li S et al. Development and Application of Human Renal Proximal Tubule Epithelial Cells for Assessment of Compound Toxicity. Curr Chem Genom Transl Med 11:19-30 (2017). PubMed: 28401035
- Shi Q et al. Differentiation of human umbilical cord Wharton's jelly-derived mesenchymal stem cells into endometrial cells. Stem Cell Res Ther 8:246 (2017). PubMed: 29096715
- Azimi A et al. Silencing FLI or targeting CD13/ANPEP lead to dephosphorylation of EPHA2, a mediator of BRAF inhibitor resistance, and induce growth arrest or apoptosis in melanoma cells. Cell Death Dis 8:e3029 (2017). PubMed: 29048432
- Lee SW et al. Are Adipose-Derived Stem Cells From Liver Falciform Ligaments Another Possible Source of Mesenchymal Stem Cells? Cell Transplant 26:855-866 (2017). PubMed: 27938473
- Liu C et al. Sox9 regulates self-renewal and tumorigenicity by promoting symmetrical cell division of cancer stem cells in hepatocellular carcinoma. Hepatology 64:117-29 (2016). PubMed: 26910875
- Cardinale V et al. Profiles of cancer stem cell subpopulations in cholangiocarcinomas. Am J Pathol 185:1724-39 (2015). PubMed: 25892683
- Principe S et al. Identification of prostate-enriched proteins by in-depth proteomic analyses of expressed prostatic secretions in urine. J Proteome Res 11:2386-96 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22339264
- Favaloro EJ et al. The hepatobiliary disease marker serum alanine aminopeptidase predominantly comprises an isoform of the haematological myeloid differentiation antigen and leukaemia marker CD-13/gp150. Clin Chim Acta 220:81-90 (1993). PubMed: 7904544
- Favaloro EJ et al. CD13 (GP150; aminopeptidase-N): predominant functional activity in blood is localized to plasma and is not cell-surface associated. Exp Hematol 21:1695-701 (1993). PubMed: 7902291
- Favaloro EJ CD-13 ('gp150'; aminopeptidase-N): co-expression on endothelial and haemopoietic cells with conservation of functional activity. Immunol Cell Biol 69 ( Pt 4):253-60 (1991). PubMed: 1723966
- Favaloro EJ et al. Further characterization of human myeloid antigens (gp160,95; gp150; gp67): investigation of epitopic heterogeneity and non-haemopoietic distribution using panels of monoclonal antibodies belonging to CD-11b, CD-13 and CD-33. Br J Haematol 69:163-71 (1988). PubMed: 2455535
- Bradstock KF et al. Human myeloid differentiation antigens identified by monoclonal antibodies: expression on leukemic cells. Pathology 17:392-9 (1985). PubMed: 3865147
- Bradstock KF et al. Myeloid progenitor surface antigen identified by monoclonal antibody. Br J Haematol 61:11-20 (1985). PubMed: 4052321