Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CD137
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
- Research with confidence – consistent and reproducible results with every batch
- Long-term and scalable supply – powered by recombinant technology for fast production
- Success from the first experiment – confirmed specificity through extensive validation
- Ethical standards compliant – production is animal-free
Product nameAnti-CD137 antibody
See all CD137 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CD137
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Fusion protein corresponding to Human CD137 (internal sequence). (BC006196).
Database link: Q07011
- Human liver cancer and gastric cancer tissues.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab197942 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
1/50 - 1/200.
1/50 - 1/200.
FunctionReceptor for TNFSF14/4-1BBL. Possibly active during T cell activation.
Tissue specificityExpressed on the surface of activated T-cells.
Sequence similaritiesContains 4 TNFR-Cys repeats.
- Information by UniProt
- 4 1BB antibody
- 4 1BB ligand receptor antibody
- 4-1BB ligand receptor antibody
ab197942 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Zhou J et al. A kinetic investigation of interacting, stimulated T cells identifies conditions for rapid functional enhancement, minimal phenotype differentiation, and improved adoptive cell transfer tumor eradication. PLoS One 13:e0191634 (2018). PubMed: 29360859
- Cleary KLS et al. Antibody Distance from the Cell Membrane Regulates Antibody Effector Mechanisms. J Immunol 198:3999-4011 (2017). PubMed: 28404636