Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CD137
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.01% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab203391 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/600. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
Use at 1/50 - 1/200 with fluorescent detection methods.
FunctionReceptor for TNFSF14/4-1BBL. Possibly active during T cell activation.
Tissue specificityExpressed on the surface of activated T-cells.
Sequence similaritiesContains 4 TNFR-Cys repeats.
- Information by UniProt
- 4 1BB antibody
- 4 1BB ligand receptor antibody
- 4-1BB ligand receptor antibody
ab203391 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Wang F et al. CagA promotes proliferation and inhibits apoptosis of GES-1 cells by upregulating TRAF1/4-1BB. Mol Med Rep 16:1262-1268 (2017). PubMed: 28627614
- Wang J et al. PD-1 Blockade Prevents the Development and Progression of Carcinogen-Induced Oral Premalignant Lesions. Cancer Prev Res (Phila) 10:684-693 (2017). PubMed: 29018057