Publishing research using ab182032? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab182032 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Liu K et al. BCG-induced formation of neutrophil extracellular traps play an important role in bladder cancer treatment. Clin Immunol 201:4-14 (2019). PubMed: 30771501
- Kim HW et al. Signaling pathways associated with macrophage-activating polysaccharides purified from fermented barley. Int J Biol Macromol 131:1084-1091 (2019). PubMed: 30914368
- Roedig H et al. Biglycan is a new high-affinity ligand for CD14 in macrophages. Matrix Biol N/A:N/A (2018). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 29777767
- Ma L et al. Propofol regulates the expression of TLR4 through miR-21 in human umbilical vein endothelial cells. Mol Med Rep 16:9074-9080 (2017). PubMed: 29039542
- Zhu Y et al. Beef, Chicken, and Soy Proteins in Diets Induce Different Gut Microbiota and Metabolites in Rats. Front Microbiol 8:1395 (2017). PubMed: 28798733
- Zhang GP et al. MicroRNA-98 regulates osteogenic differentiation of human bone mesenchymal stromal cells by targeting BMP2. J Cell Mol Med 21:254-264 (2017). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 27860183
- Patschan D et al. Endothelial Colony Forming Cells (ECFCs) in murine AKI - implications for future cell-based therapies. BMC Nephrol 18:53 (2017). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 28166726
- Qin K et al. GRP78 Impairs Production of Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Cytokines by Interaction with CD14. Front Immunol 8:579 (2017). PubMed: 28588578
- Del Bel Belluz L et al. The Typhoid Toxin Promotes Host Survival and the Establishment of a Persistent Asymptomatic Infection. PLoS Pathog 12:e1005528 (2016). PubMed: 27055274
- Rai V et al. Vitamin D attenuates inflammation, fatty infiltration, and cartilage loss in the knee of hyperlipidemic microswine. Arthritis Res Ther 18:203 (2016). ICC/IF . PubMed: 27624724